Chapter 13 (Long)

Michael's POV

It's been about 2 days sense Harper became sick and I have to say its hard because I never took care of a sick person other than my little sister in years and here I am, taking care of her.

Flashback

*Cough *Cough

I hear coughing in the back round as I lay in bed.

"Michael?" I hear my mother say.

"Mmm?" I mumble.

"Your sister is sick and I have things to do, sense you don't have school for another 2 weeks can you please take care of her while I'm gone?" She asked and I smiled nodding my head.

"I will" I said and got off my bed going to my sisters room as I hear my mom leave the house.

"Hey dunk..." I say as I walk in her room.

"No, Michael don't come in! I'll get you sick too" She said and I chuckled.

"I don't care really, now come on and give me some hugs." I said opening my arms as she gave me a big hug coughing a little.

End of flashback

I smile a little as that little scene popped up in my head. Harper was in her room resting for a while as for me, I was in my room in the attic in the darkest corner In my true form.

I swear being in human form is the worst. I thought as I confortably sit down on the chair near the window that was blocking the sun from near me.

I think I meantioned that the sun will not hurt us vampires as much, That was just in some fairytail book saying that the sun hurt us. Its not that we don't like the sun it just makes our skin sparkle but its harmful to us? No. We just need to avoid the sun so it doesn't show the sparkles because then people will know if they are smart, That's why many years ago a witch that was friends with the vampires made a spell to give us a human transformation but there were some confustions when she told us what to do and what not to do.

Feeling like I've been in that attic for so long I get out and decide to make more tea for Harper when she wakes up so it can already be hot and ready for her when she feels like it.

"Mmm what time is it?" I mumble as I look at the clock as I finished making the tea

"3:05pm" I say to myself as I go up to Harper's room with the tea in my hands. Knocking on her door I open it to see she's not in the bed but in the bathroom, because the door was closed in the bathroom.

"Harper? You in there?" I ask knocking on it as she opens the door getting out.

"Oh! Yea I just woke up" She said and I nod giving her the tea.

"Thanks" she said.

"Your welcome" I reply and leave her room giving her some space as I leave the door cracked open going outside go the tree I like going to as I just sit there and decided to relax. But I can't help but get annoyed with the thought of Chris, I know why he was huntung for her.
To get her power to destroy anything he can think of, but I will not let him do it because what he doesn't know is that I've already connected Harper to me along with her power. Once me and Harper combine our power together its stronger than 10,000 Vampires.

I know he's waiting for her to know the meaning of her power, and I feel she's getting closer and closer to knowing. and the fact thet her 19th birthday is on the way I don't know what changes will happen after nor do I know what to expect.

Harper's POV

I drink some tea as I text hailey sense I know she went to school but decided to call her instead.