Chapter 23

Harper's POV
~3 months and 1 week later~

'One more week till my birthday...' I thought in my head as I sat on the roof of the house.

"Moon" I say and she appears with a smile.

"I'm going to hunt for Michael today, care to join?" I said and she smiled.

"Yes! Its been foreverrrr" Moon whines and I chuckle putting my red coat on to hide my identity.

"Where is Michael anyway, I was sleeping so I couldn't really tell" Moon said putting on a black coat as we jumped from house to house.

"He went to visit Uncle Zachary" I said sharping my ears.

"Ohhhh....what is he trying to plan" Moon asked and I try to think for a second before stopping.

"I think its because he's the king, he is having Zachary do lots of planning before my Birthday next week Friday" I shrug my shoulders and hear lots of people chatting about gangs.

"I found some people" I said and jump down from the high building and walked towards the corner to see a bar full of bad people with guns pointing my each other.

"I'll take the ones on the left, you take right. Keep a few alive and wipe their memories and clean up the left over blood" I say smirking at my plan and use incredible inhuman speed and cut all of the peoples necks and locked 12 of the others on a closet as Moon collected the blood from people and examined it to make sure that the blood was suitable to drink.

"Perfect! Now Michael doesn't have to worry about going out in the middle of the night" my eyes glowed crimson red as I used my half form to collect all of the blood in black cups making sure all of them were full as I smirk.

"Okay let's clean up this place..." Moon used her powers to make the room look like nothing happened and opened the closet that had 12 scared people in there.

"Okay you Bunch of babies stand up!" I roll my eyes as they hesitantly stand up.

"I'm not gonna bite...." I say in a demonic way and let then walk to the center of the room as moon blew magical dust of them making their eyes sparkle as I changed to my regular form and moon disappeared.

"Hello fellas! I saw the commotion in here earlier and took your guns to stop you from killing each other. My name is Harper Green and I would love for you guys to handle things in a better way" I smile with a giggle and they just stared at me with lost memories as I sigh and walk out of the bar and leaped away.

Later (because I'm lazy asf -.-)

"Oh! He's home before me" I smile brightly and jumped from the roof and went inside the house.

"Michael!!!" I jump at him and he looses his balance and falls on the floor as he let out a laugh.

"You must be happy to see me" Michael smiled and I giggled.

"Yep! Finally your home so we can finally play around!" I smile and Michael laughs.

"Lets play a game of hide in seek but that harder way!" I smirk.

"No, that my dear is risky. Remember your training!" Michael reminded me and I think again.

"Yeaaa I'm not of ideas" I say then I get a phone call from Savanah.

"Savanah! Its been a while sense we talked!" I say.

"Yes girl it has! I've been so busy with exams and now its finally the last week of school AHHHHHH" I laugh as Savanah's screaming.