Chapter 12 (Long)

Sai's POV

I lean across the wall waiting for Chris to tell me information about his plan when I see him finally as I step on the cigarette I was smoking and walk towards him.

"Did you find more information" I asked and he smirked a little shaking his head yes.

"Yes I did" Chris said.

"Here take this key and take ths paper" Chris said and also handed me a box.

"You don't know what this is but I do, Its called a phone. You should know how to use it but just in case I put the information with my number and I put a number in for you" Chris said.

"So I have to go to this place called an Apartment?" I askes confused as ever.

"Yes but controll your hunger there are a lot of humans that live there but I looked at the place and placed fresh blood in to fridge. also I found out the school the girl goes to." Chris said.

"Do I have any classes with her so I can watch her every move?" I ask finally saying something.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I made sure you have every class with her" Chris said and I smirked.

I can't wait to gain all the power so we could rule the whole world and fill it with vampires.

"Great...." I say.

"Go on now Sai, You have school tomorrow" Chris said and I smirked before teleporting to the place I was assigned to live in as I see the school across the street.

Mmmm I lovthe fresh smell of humans. I though to my self as I look for my apartment number.

This must be it. I saw looking at the room number and unlock the door going inside looking in every corner and space.

Imma have to get used to this. I saw pulling out the phone Chris gave me and saw a text.

This is what the girl looks like, don't mess this up for me Sai I'm counting on you for this mission.

Well isn't she a pretty thing. I smirk and smelled the blood from the fridge taking some out and drinking it.

Harper's POV

I wake up from my alarm and turn in off almost falling back asleep but realized I have to get ready for school.
After taking a shower to wake me up I get a facetime group call from hailey and Savanah.

"Hey!" I say facing the camera towards me getting ready to brush my teeth.

"Ugh I'm so tired even after a cold shower" Savanah said and I laugh.

"Oh well! we gonna be doing this often anyway so don't complain your tired." Hailey said brushing her teeth as I laugh while brushing mt teeth and Savanh did to.