Chapter 17 (A little bit Extra long)

Harper's POV

"Harper..." I hear a voice say and I whine a little and turn around but I couldn't at the same time.

"Moon? Is that you?" I said feeling her presance.

"Yes, you have to wake up so I can get in your body" She said and I open my eyes sitting up a little.

"Is this better?" I said and she chuckled.

"How about a nice hot shower to wake you up Mm?" She said and I sat up streching my arms and got off the bed heading to the shower, making sure its extra hot.

Not too hot Harper! Moon warned me and I made it cooler before going in and closed my eyes sighing.

You have training today to you know. Moon said and I opened my eyes a little.

"How comes?" I question as I soap my body.

I talked with him and he agreed to keep training you for me because he knows more than me and you combine. Moon responded and I let out a breath as I shampoo and condition my hair trying to gain some energy beofre getting out.

After getting dressed and brushing my teeth I put my hair in a messy bun not wanting to do anything with it and headed downstairs where Michael was making breakfast.

"Morning" I say and he hummed as he fixed me a plate.

"Your going to need a lot of energy for this training so I ordered some coffee from the coffe shop, it should be here soon nad hopefully its hot." Michael said and I nodded.

A few minutes later there was a buzz coming from the gates and I looked up.

"I'll get that" Michael said and went to the camera to see there was a guy holding a coffee. Opening the gates for him Michael went outside and payed the guy and came inside with my coffee.

"This is a Lotte it should give you energy, more than enought energy" Michael mumbled the last part and walked away to the stiars.

STILL!! THESE VIBES I FEEL FROM HIM!!! I scream in my head and drank the lotte.

"That actually taste good" Moon said as she appeared next to me with a smirk and I nod in agreement finishing my plate cleaning it.

"MICHAEL I'M DONE I'LL BE OUTSIDE!!!!!" I yell for him to hear me and laugh a little as I go outside waiting for him to appear as I look at Moon who is sitting in the shade while I'm in the sun.

"Why don't you come in the sun Moon? It feels great!" I said and she looked at me before crossing her legs shifting her position facing another way and I shrugged my shoulders and waited for Michael to hurry up.

After waiting a few minutes he comes outside with something in his hand which looked like a speaker for music, I smiled as I am happy I wore the proper cloths for dancing sense it was hot as hell out here and heard a voice call out to me.

"Harper? Girl can you get out of your head for one day and pay attention to what I'm saying?" Michael said with a slight attitude and I laughed in my head.

"Okay Mr. Jackson I'm listening" I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"The type of training is going to start off very hard so don't expect anything easy today" He said and I look at him as if he were a crazy person.

"Did you just say 'very hard'." I said and Moon chuckled.

"Yes he did Harper, now pay attention" Moon said as I nod.

"Good thing its hot out here" Michael said as I look at him with slight anger.

"Hey I'm just saying but were not staying outside were traveling to an abanded ballet place" He said and Moon looks at him.