Chatper 9 (long)

Later that day
"AHHHHHH!!!" I scream as I cover my eyes.
"Come on Harper it's only a movie!" Savanah said, and Michael chuckled a little.
We were watching a very scary movie that I didn't like watching because last time it caused my whole house to flood.
You see. About 4 years ago I started to learn my water abilities like how to fill up a cup, pool, and even a house.
One day I decided to watch a very scary movie and when I went to sleep I woke up to an underwater house from the inside.
"No I hate scary movies! And it's night time!" I say pointing at the window that showed the dark sky.
"Oh wow Harper" Hailey said and Savanah giggled
"How about we stop, we have lots of fun things to do tomorrow and we don't want to wake up in the afternoon" Savanah suggests and we agree as I sit there shaking half my death.
"Jees Harper your shaking!" Hailey said and Michael came up to me.
"Hold on I'll be back" he said as I look confused as ever.
"Back" Michael said and stuck the needle in my arm as I stopped shaking slowly I started to calm down and I put the blankets over me as I scoff.
"This is why I don't watch scary movies..." I said and they laughed a little as Michael goes up to his room.
"How about we don't watch scary movies next time? Hmm?" Hailey said and turned the t.v. Off.
"Agreed" we said and went to sleep.
Morning
I opened my eyes when I heard humming and saw the Savanah and Hailey were sleeping on top of each other as I take a picture and walk to the kitchen.
"Morning Michael" I whispered to not wake up the others.
"Morning sweetheart, did you sleep well?" He said as he took out some plates and breakfast ingredients.
"Yes I did actually sense you gave me that shot" I say.
"Your welcome!" He giggled
"What's funny?" I say
"Well I had to give myself one too because I got a little scared..." he said embarrassed and I chuckled a little.
"Well now you see why l don't watch them" I said
"Yea I see now. Well wake up your friends because I'm about to make breakfast." Michael said as he started cooking. I went back to the living room to see Hailey slowly waking up by herself.
"Morning boo" I said and she smiled a little rubbing her eyes.
"Hey Savanah, it's morning! Time to wake up" I say rubbing her arm.
"Mmmm 10 more minutes!" She moaned and moved her body off oh Hailey's.
"But we want to spend the whole day together...maybe even go shopping" Hailey said and she popped her eyes open.
"SHOPPING!!!" Savanah screamed and We all laughed, even Michael did.
"Now get up! Brush your teeth's and come back for breakfast!" Michael said and we went upstairs where I had this big bathroom with Three sinks and 3 showers.
"Wow!" Savanah and Hailey said.
"Harper I didn't know you have a bathroom this big" Hailey said
"Well I actually saved it for a sleep over like this one...I've never been in here before though maybe one time" I explained and grabbed the new toothbrush.
"Wow that's cool!" They both said as we started brushing our teeth's.
Once we were done we went back downstairs.
"Right on time!" Michael said and put the food on the table.
"What type of drink would you like ladies?" Michael said with a slight smile.
"Haha thank you sir! I would like apple juice" Savanah said.
"I'll take the same" Hailey said
"Imma go with water" I said and he nodded handing me a cup of water sense he already had one set up. And made Hailey and Savanah apple juice.
"Mmm this is good..." Savanah said.
"Yea it it" Hailey said
"I didn't even know Michael could cook when I met him" Hailey said and continued eating.
After eating
"ITS MALL TIME!" Savanah said and Hailey squeezed and I groaned.
"You know I hate shopping for cloths!" I say. I'm not so girly.
"OH COME ON! BE GIRLY FOR ONE DAMN DAY!" Hailey said and I scoffed.
Last time we went shopping I only bought a few cloths they I liked.
"OH! Who said I was buying myself stuff...you guys are going to buy stuff you like and I'll pay for it" I said and they looked at each other. It's like they were communicating with their eyes when I saw them smile and look back at me.
"Michael get your ass down here and bring the keys! We're going to the mall!" Savanah yelled and Michael teleported down here looking cute as always with his red long sleeve shirt and black pants. He gave them a weird look before leaving the house with the keys as I put on my shoes.
Al the mall
"Why....." I whine as Savanah and Hailey drag me to the 'Victoria's Secret' store.
"Oh come on! And stop complaining Harper" Hailey said and I laughed a little.
"Arn't you gonna help me Michael" I say and he put his hands in surrender before giving me a slight smile.
"No help! No help at all!" I say embarrassed.
"She definitely has to try these on, what do you think Hailey" Savanah whispered to Hailey and she smiled before nodding her head.
"Try these on!" Hailey said before throwing me in the changing room.
Michael's POV
This might go better than I thought.
I smirked a little as I sat down with Harper's friends, Hailey and Savanah.
"Are you done! You've been in there for 10 minutes!" Hailey yells taking me off my little trance.
"Uh- I don't know...." Harper said from inside the dressing room.
"Okay just step out okay don't worry" Savanah said
"You promise you won't laugh?" She said and I put a straight face.
"Yes babygirl we won't judge" I say and I hear her take a breath and open the door.
I almost fell out of my seat looking at her.
"Wow..." We all day as Harper blushes hard.
"Damn Michael close you're mouth!" Hailey said and I close my mouth a little and stare at her: