f o u r

Prosper Vixen Isiah

PROSPER ESCAPED THE DOORS OF HER APARTMENT BLOCK seeing Saffron's white range parked outside of it. There was another girl sat in the passenger side, deep into her phone. She was unimaginably stunning. Her complexion matched Prosper's and she had blonde highlights in her straight, glossy black hair.

"Hey girl!" Prosper made her presence clear as she opened up the door to the backseat.

"Hey babe, you look good." Saffron smiled genuinely. Prosper had a new glow to her.

"Thank you, so do you."

"Prosper this T'Nelia. T'Nelia meet Prosper." (tuh-nee-lia).

"Hey it's nice to meet you!" T'Nelia said as she finally looked up from her phone taking notice of the girl in the back of the car. She looked familiar but T'Nelia couldn't pinpoint where she had seen this girl before.

Prosper greeted her back with a quick hey, showing off her beautiful smile. After the introductions, they made their way to the motive.

Once they got outside, they could tell that the motive was going to be live. The place was already packed with people making their way into the modern apartment blocks.

"Who's throwing this party?" Prosper asked glancing over at Saffron.

"Lavish and some of his boys."  Prosper nodded her head in acknowledgement, making sure that she stilled looked good. The trio hopped out of the car as Prosper pulled down her dress, which had ridden up her legs.

"Let's take some picture before we go in." announced T'Nelia so the girls did just that.

Many pictures later, they all made their way up to the apartment in which the party was being thrown at. Saffron knocked on the door, behind the door was Lavish, who had been previously entertaining some guest. Then, he opened up the door.

Prosper took some time to take him in, acknowledging how good he looked. He had on a palm angels t-shirt on followed by black cargo pants and white airforces with a navy blue Gucci jacket to top it all of. He stepped to the side allowing the girls to walk in.

Scanning the room, Prosper took in all the unfamiliar faces. Her anxiety levels were starting to peak, whilst she tried her best to keep them at bay.

Unexpectedly, Lavish placed his arm around Prosper's shoulder, startling her. She slyly smiled to herself as they were on route to where Lavish's boys were situated.

"Who's this little lady?"

Looking up Prosper was completely shocked at how attractive all of them were.

"Prosper this is Menace, Mentz and Fado." (fay-dough)

Prosper could recognise Menace, he was Saffron's brother. But for the other two, she didn't have a clue where they were from. One was fair-toned with a low cut and light-green orbs. He looked up at her and gave her a head nod.

The other one, who she guessed was Mentz, was dark-skinned with a full beard that connected to his side burns who also adorned chocolate brown orbs. He spudded her, in which she returned.