t h r e e

Prosper Vixen Isiah

IT TOOK ABOUT 10 MINUTES FOR THE THREE TO REACH THE CAFE. The car ride was a peaceful quiet with few short conversations. For the first time in a while, Prosper felt some type of happiness within herself. Maybe she wasn't as alone as she thought she was.

Lavish opened the door, letting Saffron and Prosper walk in first.

So he's a gentleman. I like that.

A thought that ran through Prosper's mind.

"Hiya, how can I help you?" the waitress said with the wildest smile on her face. She was an undeniably pretty girl.

"Yeah, can we get a table for three?"

"Sure, just follow me."

The three made their way to the table, which was situated outside, the sun was beaming down making Prosper regret taking her long waistcoat. As she was about pull out her chair, she was stopped as Lavish beat her to it. A small smile graced her face, as she sat down she muttered a quiet thank you.

However this didn't go unnoticed by Saffron who subtly smirked to herself, taking notice that Lavish was taking a quick liking to Prosper. Which was odd for him.

"So how do you guys know each other?" a curious Prosper asked.

"He's calm with my brother. They work together. Do you remember Menace?"

Unknown to Prosper, this work that Lavish and Menace both took part in would have a big impact on her, sooner rather than later.

"Oh yeah, how is he?"

"He's calm for right now. He's busy just doing him, you know how them things go. But i think he's trying to start music soon."

"I'm happy for him. He's really talented and  he's got potential."

Like every other man she came across, Menace took a liking to her but she wasn't interested. He acted childish and lacked maturity, something she hated in a man.

"So Lavish, what type of work do you do?"

"I run a pharmaceutical business" he said not telling the whole truth. His eyes took in the girl siting across him. He couldn't help but to follow her curves that were to die for. Prosper took notice of this.

"Interesting"

Prosper knew he wasn't telling the whole truth. But it wasn't her place to push him for answers. She would soon find them out herself.

"So anyways, how did you two meet?"  Saffron asked Lavish, who was now more interested in whatever was on his phone than the two girls in front of him.

Lavish looked up from his phone and started smirking. That seemed to be all he ever did.

"I ran into little miss at her apartment block yesterday."

Prosper shook her head as she noticed the waitress was on the way over.

"What can i get you guys today?"