Chapter 18 good to be home

We were finally back in the town, and the funeral was over. We were told that Jett would come here for his funeral as soon as possible, which would be the next day.

"The amusement park opens next week" Alex spoke, "and they're hiring"

'Do you plan on changing careers?' I wrote.

"No, but if one of us got the job there it would put us in a better position" Alex spoke.

"There's a horror attraction, it says that they have relics from the first few locations" Alex added.

"The older animatronics disappeared during our time at the pizzeria, this could be where they went. Okay I'm going to get the job" Micheal spoke.

"I thought you buried the kids?" Alex questioned.

"I didn't get to finish cleaning the animatronics so they're still there" Micheal replied.

'Mangle was also gone but why would they take her?' I wrote.

"She is the literal embodiment of terrifying, no offense" Alex spoke.

'But how are you going to get a job there? You don't even look remotely human' I wrote.

"Fazbears entertainment might not release this to the public but they don't do background checks" Micheal nodded, "and they rarely do interviews, it's only when they have to put up a performance"

"Isn't that against the safety code or something? What if they hired a sex offender and he got to the kids?" Alex questioned.

"People aren't exactly lining up to work at Freddy's the pay is pretty bad, so they just take whoever they can get" Micheal responded.

"So anyways want some more witness protection paperwork?" Alex asked.

'You got to be kidding me, is this going to become a regular thing?' I wrote.

"It's just because you were at the location of crime and witnessed things" Alex nodded.

'I need some sleep' I wrote, walking to my bedroom.

"Funny how she never said anything about those text messages" Micheal shrugged.

"Why would she worry about that? In one week she became an orphan and an only child" Alex spoke.

"When it has something to do with Fazbear Entertainment death follows" Micheal stated, "even she knows it and she still hasn't sent me away"

"Then why don't you just leave?" Alex asked.

"At the beginning I fully planned on leaving, but then her parents died and she needed someone to be there for her, how could I leave?" Micheal asked, "it would have been too cruel to her"

"Yeah, I guess" Alex spoke.

"Plus, even if she doesn't admit it she's still grieving her friends" Micheal spoke, "by the time Jett had died she already had been through a childhood of pain and death"

"Well that's depressing" Alex stated.

Five nights past and Micheal had arrived with news, if it was good or bad he wouldn't be able to answer.

"So, uh my dad is dead" Micheal stated.

"I'm so sorry for your loss" Alex spoke, Micheal just stared at Alex for a few seconds and then continued.

"He went into the yellow Bonnie suit after the children's ghosts chased him there- and then I panicked and burned the building down" Micheal stated.

"You, what?" Alex questioned.

'Two days before their opening too, so sad' I wrote.

"How? How do you panic so much that you burn down a building?" Alex asked.

"Well it wouldn't be the first time" Micheal laughed, "I have a question for you! Why are you still here? Go to your house!"

"I would but I don't trust you alone with (y/n), she got hurt both times she was alone with you! Shame on you!" Alex yelled.

"What are you her Father?" Micheal questioned.

'Speaking of dad's welcome to the orphan club, Micheal' I wrote.

"Well it's nice to be accepted by someone!" Micheal nodded, staring at Alex.

"You guys started a club?" Alex whined.

'What is this a school?' I wrote.

"You are the one who said club" Micheal laughed.

'You guys always cause me a headache' I wrote, then went outside. I decided to hug the ground. Ground you're the only one who understands me.

"What, are you doing?" Micheal asked, "Alex go get her!"

"You can do it!" Alex yelled.

"But then I have to get my hat and mask, and that takes too much work!" Micheal whined.

'Enough joking around!' I wrote.

"Okay" Micheal sighed.

'What are the chances that William is possessing the suit?' I wrote.

"A ninety nine percentage chance, guess as you explained it depends on Agony" Micheal sighed.

'So he's still a threat if he survived that fire!' I wrote.

"How did he get here so fast if he was hiding from the police?" Alex asked.

"He probably owns a private plane or something" Micheal sighed.

"This sucks!" Alex yelled.

"Calm down" Micheal spoke.

"We just can't get one win can we?" Alex spoke, "I was planning to turn in my report of William but now he's dead! What's the point!"

'Let's just break into the park' I wrote.

"No, we already broke into one place we don't need to break into another!" Alex rejected.

'We'll see if William is possessing Bonnie or not, if he is we just need to make it so that he can't move and then make it so that he can't come back' I wrote.

"Seems like a solid plan" Micheal nodded.

"What? You can't be serious!" Alex yelled.

"I can taste victory!" Micheal celebrated.

"But you don't even have tastebuds any more!" Alex yelled.

'Alex, you don't have to come nothing worse could happen' I wrote.

"But he could stuff you into a suit" Alex spoke.

'If he does then I'll make sure that I don't possess any animatronic for long' I wrote.

"You're just willing to die just like that?" Alex questioned.

'Of course not! If I wanted to die, I would of jumped off that balcony when I had the chance!' I wrote.

"(Y/n)- that's not what I meant, just do whatever you can to survive" Alex sighed.

'You can count on that' I wrote.

"I just want to know something, did you see anything weird in the texts between me and Micheal?" Alex asked.

'No? Why? was there something I needed to see?' I wrote.

"No" Alex chuckled.

'If it was anything personal my phone deletes messages after a week to free up space' I wrote.

"Yeah, it was very personal so I would appreciate it if you didn't go looking for the messages" Alex spoke.

I went back to work today, I can't believe I was in quarantine up until a few days ago feels like it's only been a week. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!