Chapter 33 Night 3

"Who is it today" Micheal sighed, opening the back door. It was a circus baby animatronic, held together by random scraps.

"What's going on here?" Micheal questioned, wheeling the animatronic through the doors.

I stood outside the pizzeria, the kid stayed at the hotel, it was just me. I walked through the doors, realizing how dumb it was of me to not recognize this place before.

"You're back" he spoke, I looked up to see Pete standing there, but in a suit.

'Yeah, why did you show up back then?' I wrote.

"I've been watching you for a while now, ever since you came back to town a year ago" Pete spoke, "I didn't expect you to attract so many different people, like Micheal, so I didn't come to you sooner"

'Does Micheal scare you?' I wrote.

"No, he just attracts the attention of him- speaking of him, don't go home. Stay here, it's safer" Pete spoke. I looked around for the other animatronics.

'What happened to the others?' I wrote.

"They moved on, I can't without making sure he's down for good this time" Pete stated, pointing towards pirate cove.

'Is that where they are?' I wrote, walking towards Pirate cove, pulling the curtain to see the mangled animatronic once again.

"She came back here recently, I think she misses you" Pete spoke, "If you're going back to Micheal, take her with you. To protect you"

'I will, thank you' I wrote.

"What is going on here?" Micheal asked, the manager looked at him weirdly.

"What do you mean?" The manager questioned.

"The old animatronics? Why do they need salvaged?" Micheal questioned.

"Budget cuts, just clean them and the kids won't be able to tell the difference" the manager shrugged.

"They won't be able to tell that Circus Baby isn't supposed to have a giant claw? What about the parents?" Micheal questioned.

"I mean sure we have our lawsuits, but that's just part of owning a Fazbear location" the manager shrugged.

"Whatever, I'm going home, I finished my work already" Micheal waved.

"How was work?" Alex asked, while cleaning the dishes.

"What are you doing with that apron on?" Micheal questioned.

"I'm washing dishes?" Alex shrugged, putting the clean dishes up.

"You look like the worlds ugliest housewife" Micheal laughed.

"Hey! I wouldn't have to wear this apron if it wasn't for my rocking robot bod!" Alex joked.

"Anyways, there's something wrong with this location. Something strange is going on, my Dad, my sister. Both of them have come to the location" Micheal stated.

"Do you need me to come?" Alex questioned, "I mean you do need a strong man by your side"

"No, I can handle it myself" Micheal nodded, "anything from (y/n)?"

"She said she will start coming back soon, and she and the kid visited their parents yesterday" Alex nodded.

"They went to the graveyard?" Micheal questioned, "was (y/n) okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't she be?" Alex questioned.

I retraced my steps from the last time I was here and it didn't send me back in time again. Guessing it was just a one time thing.

'Sorry Pete but I have to go now, I will come back tomorrow for Mangle' I wrote.

"Bye (y/n)" Pete waved. I walked out to the car and went back to the hotel to warn the kid, and Alex of who was coming home.

"(Y/n)! You're back!" The kid smiled, "look at my drawing!" I grabbed the drawing, and it was of all of us together.

'A friend of mine is coming home with us, she's an animatronic. Is that okay?' I wrote.

"Is she like Alex?" He asked.

'A little different, she's like me and doesn't talk' I wrote.

"Then, yeah! It's okay" he smiled.

I'm sure you know where this is going, but this isn't about to end either. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!