Chapter 11 Packing

*Warning! My app switched chapters around so make sure that you are reading the correct chapter*

"Micheal is coming with us?" Jett asked.

'He decided that he was' I wrote.

"Do you wanna give me a tour of your old house?" Micheal asked.

"I wasn't born at the time we moved out there. (Y/n) convinced Dad to move us away from that town when mom was pregnant with me" Jett spoke.

'The house isn't there anymore, it was taken down for a new Laundromat' I wrote.

"Oh, well I could probably take you guys to my old house. My dad never sold it so it just been sitting there, my dad tried to be a landlord but he can't fix plumbing problems" Micheal laughed, "so he returned it back to how it was when we lived there. Everything down to the dust"

"Is your brother there?" Jett asked.

"No" Micheal spoke.

'Jett did you even start packing?' I wrote.

"Oops!" Jett smiled, running to his room.

'You know it's okay if you tell him your brother is dead it's not like you have to tell him how' I wrote.

"I don't want to lie to him" Micheal sighed.

'You're avoiding the truth it's basically the same thing' I wrote.

"If you're letting Alex come Isn't he going to want to talk to me? He's an extrovert he'll want to talk to everyone" Micheal asked.

'Alex was already coming, I can't really disappear without someone from the witness protection program knowing' I wrote.

"Wow I'm hurt, thinking about taking him before thinking about dragging me along" Micheal pouted.

'Do you need to pack anything?' I wrote.

"Nah, she'll be fine for a few days" Micheal nodded.

"Hi Alex!" Jett spoke, we were at the airport getting ready to board our flight.

'Jett make sure you have your blanket, the air conditioner is spotty on this plane' I wrote.

"Looks like your here too, are you okay? You look a little purple!" Alex questioned.

'He's a little sick, so he won't be too close to us' I wrote. Micheal stepped back so that Alex wasn't close to him.

"If he's sick he should of stayed home" Alex spoke.

'It's his home town too and he wants to visit' I wrote.

"You guys are from the same town? Did you guys know each other?" Alex questioned.

"No" Micheal spoke.

'Yes, but we never talked' I wrote.

"What's your name?" Alex asked.

"Micheal" Micheal responded.

"I'm Alex" Alex introduced.

"We have met before, at the Waffle House" Micheal stated.

'It's time to board the plane' I wrote. We got on the plane and sat in our seats Alex was at the window seat on the right side of the plane with Jett next to him, and me and Micheal were on the left side of the plane.

"Is it a good idea to let Jett talk to Alex?" Micheal asked.

'Jett will be out soon' I wrote.

"Well he might say something in his sleep" Micheal said.