Chapter 6 blood spilt

I woke up to Jett not being there and panicked, I went out to the living room and Micheal and Jett were playing video games. Can't just make me panic like that!

'Jett can you leave the room real quick I need to talk to Micheal' I wrote, I had just remembered something William had said.

"Okay" Jett pouted, walking away.

"What is it?" Micheal laughed.

'Your dad said that you had killed someone before' I wrote. Micheal looked at me and looked away, due to shame. What are you still hiding?

"Oh" Micheal spoke, "it was supposed to be a harmless prank when I was younger. My little brother hated the animatronics at Freddy's family diner and we gave him a closer look and- he ended up in Freddy's mouth and the spring locks closed on his head"

'And then he went into a coma and later died after the sixth night' I wrote. He looked at me again and looked more guilty than before. He looked away before responding.

"Yeah, I guess you were there" Micheal spoke.

'It's not like I'm not used to seeing traumatic things for my birthday' I wrote. Hopefully it doesn't continue.

"I'm sorry, you were there for your own birthday party and I ruined it" Micheal apologized.

'Where did you learn that from?' I wrote.

"You look just like the terrified girl blowing out her candles" Micheal chuckled awkwardly.

'When did you have time to examine your surroundings?' I wrote. I may or may not have blacked out a little due to shock.

"I turned away 'cause I didn't want to see it but I just ended up seeing terrified faces" Micheal spoke, guilt was tracing his voice at this point. It's his fault but also not really. How was he supposed to know?

'You didn't know that he was going to go into Freddy's mouth' I wrote. Shouldn't have threw him that close though.

"So about that amusement park, any missing children's reports?" Micheal questioned.

'Not for a while and that was before the construction' I wrote.

"Why don't you talk?" Micheal asked. Stop this is not life story session.

'That's personal' I wrote, he didn't look too pleased with my reply.

"I shared something personal to me, it would only be fair if you shared something too" Micheal smiled. I hate it when people make sense.

'When I was kidnapped he had to stop as he was putting me in the suit, but the suit was slightly broken so when the spring locks closed they didn't hit anything vital' I wrote. Micheal looked like he was over flowing with guilt. This one isn't your fault.

"Oh shit" Micheal spoke, he looked away again.

'Someone came and William made an escape like he did yesterday' I wrote.

"I'm sorry-" Micheal paused.

'I screamed until I couldn't anymore and that is why there are now soundproof rooms' I wrote. He was speechless at this point.

"I'm sorry, but my dad was like this for so long who knows how long he has been doing this to children" Micheal spoke.

'It's not your fault, you can't control your parents' I wrote, with a half smile, until the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Jett yelled.

"No!" Micheal spoke, "you get to hide with me!"

"Awww" Jett pouted, walking to his room with Micheal. Why does Jett need to hide? I walked up to the door and opened it to see my greatest annoyance.