Chapter 25 Outbreak

I moved back and he stared at me with shock, he snapped out of it after a few minutes.

"(Y/n), it would probably be better off if you didn't kiss me. You might end up having a gag reflex" Micheal lectured.

'Relax, geez ever since I asked you out I have been sick and hadn't gotten to talk to you much' I wrote. I stood up.

"Wait! It's just that I'm already a monster... seeing someone gag as a reaction to me is the last thing I want" Micheal spoke. I smiled, and then headed off the roof, he stood up while I headed down but sat back down when heard me get off the ladder. I decided it was better to just sleep- problems solve themselves over night- Right?

I couldn't sleep at all, I headed into the living room and turned on the tv. The only one in the room besides me was Alex, the news immediately came on.

"Everyone please stay inside your homes, and if you see one of these animatronics please hide and call the authorities" the news reporter spoke, before an animatronic forced its way inside the studio. I turned the tv off as soon as it appeared.

"They are already starting" Alex spoke. I got up and grabbed my jacket and keys.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked.

'The hospital' I wrote, putting on my mask.

"Because your sick? They just said to stay inside" Alex debated.

'No, there's that kid there- and he doesn't need to see this happen a second time. Don't tell Henry or Micheal' I wrote, and then swiftly headed out the door and to the car. As I drove to the hospital some animatronics saw me but didn't chase me, they knew that they couldn't catch up. They're still too heavy to run that fast.

I arrived at the hospital but there were already animatronics going in, I drove around to the back and got in through the back door. The place was empty but blood was smeared on the walls, what room was he in again? I tried to go to the front desk to access the patient information but animatronics were still coming in. One didn't see me but was coming down the hallway, I jumped into the nearest room. Terrified children were huddled together.

'Where are the doctors and nurses?' I wrote, one spoke up.

"They led the robot away from here but we haven't seen them since" an older boy whimpered. I'll have to call Henry. I grabbed my phone and texted him but immediately he called after the text was sent.

"Where are you? There's animatronics everywhere! Are you okay?" Henry yelled.

"Henry mind keeping it down? They'll find out where we are if you yell like that" Micheal spoke.

"Just tell us where you are" Henry spoke.

"She doesn't speak calling her wasn't the best choice" Alex reminded.

"Fine I'll hang up and you text me your location" Henry sighed. Dumbasses.

They arrived through the back door like I told them to.

"(Y/n) you take the children out of here and I'll go get him for you" Micheal spoke.

'Hell no! Henry can take them out since he's a coward! I'm coming with!' I wrote. Micheal looked at Henry for help and then Alex but neither stepped in.

"Fine! Alex help Henry out" Micheal stated. Me and Micheal carefully left the room with the promise that we would text Henry if we found anyone else. We went up the stairs- the elevators were out of order. At the next floor we saw animatronics kicking down doors left and right.

'Micheal, your dad is here' I wrote, pointing at a rotting bunny friend.

"He's got him" Micheal spoke, as the bunny opened the door.

'That's his room?' I wrote, after Micheal nodded I ran to the room with many objections from Micheal. William edged towards the sleeping boy, the animatronic was too old to be moving. It also got a little rusted from being in that old building for so long. I slowly walked towards William and Micheal got into the room and closed the door a little too hard. The bunny half turned its head to see Micheal but was looking the wrong way to see me.

"Hi dad" Micheal spoke awkwardly. The boy suddenly woke and screamed as I got closer. The bunny looked towards me and the kid.

"Micheal, why are you always with this girl?" William asked.

"She's my friend" Micheal spoke. Ouch. I grabbed the kid and started to walk but was stopped.

"I-I swear t-to g-god if ano-ther a-animatronic-ic breaks my limbs" I stuttered, throwing the kid away from me as I was pulled by my foot and upside down. I was looking right into Williams eyes as we were only a foot apart.

"Leave her alone" Micheal stated.

"Or what? You'll kill me?" William laughed, "I'll admit if I were to die I would love to have a body like yours Micheal- immortal it's perfect frozen in time. If only it didn't decay then it would be the perfect human appearance"

"I-immortality? That's-s classic bad guy for you" I laughed, the blood was starting to go to my head and I struggle to breathe a little. Micheal picked up the kid who got a bruise or two from being thrown, the kid wasn't happy with being in Michael's care but he knew it was better than being with William.

"Let her go!" Micheal yelled.

"Micheal! G-Go! I got-t this!" I yelled, he looked at me with a concerned look and then ran off with the boy.

"What are you going to do now?" William asked.

"I can handle it" I stated.

"What happens once you've been upside down for too long?" William asked. I tried kicking him in the face but that didn't do much, he got bored of being with me and threw me at a nearby wall.

Woah! Writers block, time to go back and edit the story... so that it isn't as crappy as it has been and things make more sense- like you can do that with fanfiction. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!