Chapter 31 Night 1

"So, you've worked at our locations before?" He questioned, the manager, who was constantly glancing at his watch.

"Yes, I have" Micheal nodded

"Okay, it's the same as before, the computer will give you your tasks, and there's a big party on Saturday. Also, animatroincs, will be outside this location, and you will have to check to see if they are salvageable for other animatronics. And that should be it, the last group is finishing up so I have to go, have a good first night" The manager waved, rushing out of the room.

"Thanks, good thing he didn't question my complexion" Micheal chuckled, he turned to the computer screen. Boring stuff like like ordering more plates and strangely enough this place was quieter than other locations. Micheal decided to check out the rest of the building

'That's Pete' I wrote, pointing at the picture.

"Really? Okay, so he visited every week with his mother until he went missing, she moved into a facility since his disappearance drove her insane" Alex spoke, pulling up a picture of Pete's mother. She looked completely dead inside.

'How far away is the facility, I wanna talk to her' I wrote. Alex pulled out a map and pointed to a facility just outside of Hurricane, Ohio.

"She's there, it's highly guarded, probably has a lot of funding behind it. We can request to see her but it's not up to her" Alex explained, I sighed looking at him and at the map.

'It's really dangerous, we don't know if William is still there. Plus the risk would be a waste if we aren't approved to see her' I wrote.

"You have a better chance of not being caught if you go alone" Alex spoke, "you are the most normal out of all of us"

'I will see you at the end of the week' I wrote.

"I will tell Micheal you don't want to see him" Alex laughed.

'Yeah, it would be best if he didn't know I left' I wrote, walking to my room to pack.

Walking out the back door, there it was an old Freddy suit, practically falling apart.

"Well I guess I have to salvage you" Micheal sighed, grabbing the cart to pull the animatronic onto. He wheeled the animatronic into the office and went to the desk. Going down the list, until it responds.

"You're one of them- of course you are. But I don't know how to really get you out of there" Micheal sighed, he continued on and went back to working on the rest of his tasks.

"I'm back" Micheal spoke, walking to the couch, and trying to 'sleep' realizing how quiet the house is.

"Sorry Micheal, I didn't hear you come in" Alex waved, "(y/n) said she doesn't want to talk to you for a couple of days"

"I guess I deserve that" Micheal sighed, looking around for the kid.

"Where did the kid go?" Micheal asked, Alex looked shocked, and looked around for him.

"Shit, he went with (y/n)!" Alex stated.

"Where did (y/n) go?" Micheal questioned, sitting up quickly.

"Um, she went to see her family?" Alex shrugged.

"Her family is dead, you know that" Micheal spoke, growing suspicious.

"I know that, that's the whole reason I was assigned to her" Alex snapped.

"Where is she, tell me the truth!" Micheal yelled.

"She went back to Utah to talk to Pete's mother" Alex admitted, shocked at the state Micheal was in.

"She went back? Why didn't you tell her to stay! It isn't safe!" Micheal yelled.

"Because she can blend in, we can't" Alex spoke, Micheal stormed off.

Protective Micheal~ anyways, I have realized to fulfill my plan, I cannot do full chapters so half chapter for the five nights. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!