Chapter 35 Night 5

I walked into the pizzeria, leaving the kid in the car this time. Pete looked at me carefully before speaking.

"You need to go home now" Pete stated.

'Why?' I wrote, looking at him.

"Just go and hurry" Pete urgently spoke, I ran out of the restaurant, Mangle following.

"I won't be back today, there's something suspicious about this party today" Micheal waved.

"Okay, need me to come?" Alex asked, looking around the corner, at Micheal.

"No, I'm not letting you make me seem like a damsel in distress again" Micheal pointed, heading out the door.

"See you later babe" Alex joked.

I made it to the house at eight in the morning, walking to the kitchen, where Alex was cleaning.

"You're back? This early?" Alex questioned.

'Why are you cleaning?' I wrote.

"Just committing my wifely duties" Alex stated Dramatically. The news played, the local Fazbear dinner had burned down.

'Is that the one Micheal was working at?' I wrote.

"Yeah, think he just panicked again?" Alex questioned.

'Most likely, when does he get off?' I wrote.

"Usually at six" Alex stated.

'So he should've been back by now?' I wrote.

"Yeah, he should" Alex nodded.

'Stay here, I will be back' I wrote quickly, running out the door and quickly driving to the location.

I walked up to the police tape, ducking under and running into the rubble.

"Micheal- Micheal" I whispered.

"What are you doing miss?" A police officer questioned.

'My boyfriend was working when the fire started, do you know if he is okay?' I wrote.

"There was a body found, he wasn't breathing, and he was burnt to a crisp" the officer spoke. I froze it can't be him, don't let it be him.

'Can I see the body? To see if it is actually him?' I wrote, hands shaking. He waved me over to a body covered by a blanket.

"Just to warn you, he smells pretty bad and looks horrible" the officer spoke. I walked over, and carefully pulled the blanket back. Seeing his face, all I could do was scream. Tears fell quickly, and the officer pulled me away from him. I left before they could ask me questions. No words could come out of my mouth, just like how I was a year ago. I arrived at the house and walked in slowly. Alex walked towards me.

"So? Where is he?" Alex asked playfully. Tears started to form again, understanding, Alex pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry" He whispered.

"Where is Micheal?" The kid asked, this caused Alex to freeze.

"Micheal isn't coming home for a while" Alex lied.

"Is he fighting his father again?" The kid questioned.

"Yeah, it'll be a while before he can come home" Alex nodded, looking towards you. You couldn't even write anything to say, no thought could form, besides him.

"(Y/n), what's wrong? Why aren't you writing anything?" The kid questioned, looking at the kid. Reminded you so much of Jett you couldn't bare it and began crying once again. How have I managed to lose so much?

"Let's leave her alone, how about we play hide and seek" Alex questioned.

"Okay" the kid hesitantly agreed.

"(Y/n), you can't mourn him forever" Alex spoke, walking into the room.

"It's been months, and you're worrying me and the kid" Alex spoke. I shifted in bed, grabbing my whiteboard, but unable to write anything down.

"You don't have to speak, just come spend time with us. If you speak, great, if not, also great. We just want to see you again" Alex spoke, I got up and walked out the door.

'Someone has to stop William' I wrote.

This isn't the end, it's only the beginning. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!