Chapter 9 family portrait

Micheal knocked on the door than walked in, he saw that I was under water, taking a nap. He quickly pulled me above the water and woke me up. When I woke up he looked away and closed the curtain.

"Sorry, you were in here for an hour so I was worried that you'd drown" Micheal said, I could see his movements from his shadow. He was drying himself off. Water isn't good for something that's dead.

"I'll leave now, I'm sorry for walking in" Micheal apologized.

The next morning Jett was bouncing off the walls, nothing unusual here.

"(Y/n) the beach is open! Let's go!" Jett bounced.

'Why do you wanna go to the beach so badly?' I wrote.

"Because! Mom bought me that sandcastle building kit and we haven't gotten the chance to use it! Micheal and I could build a sandcastle taller than me!" Jett spoke.

'Okay, we're going to the beach so that you can loose all of that extra energy' I wrote, Jett ran to Micheal and told him to come to the beach with us.

"That wouldn't be that exciting to me, I can't go into the water, and if someone sees me then we have to leave" Micheal spoke.

'Don't worry we don't go to the beach at the same place as everyone else, we have a secret location' I wrote.

"Oh great!" Micheal smiled, he wasn't happy about going.

We were at the beach and Micheal was in swim trunks even though he didn't want to swim. I was wearing a swim suit, but I was a little self conscious about how my scars could be seen. I know that Micheal noticed it because he hasn't looked at me since we got here.

'I'm going to swim' I wrote.

"Don't drown" Micheal smiled, he turned his head in my direction but his eyes were looking down at Jett. Jett was starting on his sand castle. I swam out far enough that they couldn't hear me.

"M-mom!" I cried, I swam out two be able to mourn her death without bothering Jett. I dunked my head to disguise the fact that I was crying. After I was done I headed back and the didn't notice anything. I went over to help build the castle.

"Jett, I found the picture for you" Micheal smiled, holding up a family picture. There was a girl, who looked like she was the mother, a little boy and two familiar faces. Micheal wasn't lying this was the same boy that pulled the worst prank ever. Micheal looked awkward in the picture but right in the middle of the picture was William. His eyes looked like the eyes of someone hiding something. I couldn't tell if he was happy or if he had just stuffed someone in a suit. This face had appeared a lot more in my childhood than I realized, when he was kidnapping children he wore a had that covered the top half of his face.

"(Y/n), why are you crying?" Jett asked.

'It's the water' I wrote.

"I would hug you but then you would smell like a corpse" Micheal chuckled.

'The entire house already smells like you, and god does it stink' I wrote.

"But you kept me!" Micheal smiled.

"(Y/n), when the park opens can we go?" Jett asked.

'I'm sorry Jett but it's too dangerous' I wrote.

"Maybe after I take my dad down" Micheal nodded.

"Who is your dad?" Jett asked.

'Jett how about we go and play in the water for a bit, before it gets too dark' I wrote.

"Come on Micheal!" Jett smiled.

"I'm sorry Jett it's not that I don't want to it's just I can't" Micheal smiled.

"Awww, how about next time?" Jett questioned.

'Jett you're too slow' I wrote, we ran into the water and Micheal just watched from a distance. Jett waved at Micheal and in return Micheal smiled and waved. That smile looked so much like the picture that his dad had, guess that answers my question.

When we were back to the beach Micheal kept his distance in order to stay dry but he had worked on the sand castle quite a bit.

"Looks like we built it too close to the water" Micheal spoke, pointing at the sand falling off.

'It's time to go home anyways, Micheal you can change first' I wrote, Micheal walked away and Alex appeared out of nowhere.

"You guys know about this place too?" Alex asked.

"Yeah! We were just here with Micheal!" Jett smiled.

'Jett, go to Micheal' I wrote.

"Okay!" Jett smiled.

'He needs to go change, it's time for us to leave' I wrote.

"What happened? You're covered in scars!" Alex asked, walking up to me and grabbed my arm.

'It doesn't matter' I wrote.

"Was this at the kidnapping?" Alex asked, "sorry I read the reports, you were found in a animatronics and they had to give you some fake ribs cause they broke too much"

'Wow, creepy much? Mind your own business! What happened in my past only needs to be known by me!" I wrote.

"Sorry, I just wanted to be closer to you" Alex spoke.

'I suggest you back off before you regret it' I wrote.

"I'm sorry, I was just curious to find out why you don't talk" Alex sighed.

'I'm leaving' I wrote.

"Something you might want to know is that there's a warrant for William Afton's arrest. They were able to find out that he was present at every location" Alex spoke.

'He's gone?' I wrote.

"He ran from the police, they haven't been able to find him. Besides the police me and you were the last ones to see him" Alex informed.

'If I see him I'll text you immediately' I wrote, walking away I needed to get to Micheal and Jett. I found them and they were fully dressed.

"What's going on?" Micheal asked.

'Alex is here, head to the car but be careful not to be seen' I wrote.

"Don't you still need to change?" Micheal questioned.

'With that creep around? No way!' I wrote.

I actually have a lot more chapters done than I thought but I realized that I said that Micheal sweats but he can't since he doesn't even breathe. Also my phone kept changing the spelling of Micheal to Michael so it'll just be something that I'll go back to fix. This story will not end until I figure out how Help Wanted affects the story line and I guess how the others but I just need to know if help wanted creates an army for William Afton. But either way Micheal has the same fate in this story no matter how the games end (I mean I guess if Micheal didn't die in five nights at Freddy's 6). So one thing I realized is that the Christmas chapter won't be coming out until after Christmas, so I apologize in advance for a after Christmas, Christmas special. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!