~like a 5 year old~

Start from the beginning

As Derek entered the bedroom and passed the king sized bed he walked further into the room going to the door that was leading to the bathroom.

Stiles: Derek no. Please. I'll do anything.

A little devilish smile creeped it's way to the mouth of the man who was carrying the boy, not giving too much attention at what the boy was saying.

The brunet was now placed inside the bathtub looking at the other man terrified of what he would do to him.

The older man's hands slowly made their way to the faucet's handle turning it and causing the water to pour out of the showerhead.

The boy was now drenched with water making his clothes stick onto his body.

Stiles: what are you doing? Stop!

The shorter boy was angry but that didn't stop the laughter from escaping his fluffy,  pink lips.
The werewolf was laughing his ass off seeing the reaction of the younger man.

Scott got inside the bathroom, seeing his bestfriend wet from top to bottom while trying to get out of the bathtub.

Derek's hand extended towards Stiles, trying to help him get on his feet so that he could get out of the bathtub.

Once he got out and his body strayed, his muscles twitched at the cold breeze and his face became more serious than ever.
The boy run a hand through his hair as he pushed it back making his young, cute face turn into a sexy model's face ready to fuck you and make you his.

Derek examined the boy who became a man in just a second and licked his lips, asking himself what was wrong with him and his dirty mind.

His thoughts were cut off by the sudden movement of the brunet.

The brown haired boy charged at him ready to attack him.
Scott, knowing that Stiles wouldn't survive the fight grabbed the short boy's hand keeping him from going towards the other man.

Scott: ayy. Both of you. Go change and come to the living room to discuss about more important things.

Stiles nodded, still breathing heavily from all the things that happened to him.

Scott left, letting the two of them get dressed.
Stiles decided to stay in the bathroom to change his pants while Derek got out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.
They both took their pants off replacing them with a new pair.

The brunet got out of the bathroom taking his shirt off and taking a red oversized hoodie out of his shared closet.

Derek on the other hand was with his Jean's only, at the other corner of the room looking at Stiles' torso and feeling like a creep.

Not like he isn't one.

He watched as the brunet took a red hoodie and placed it over his upper body, covering the view.
Once the boy turned around he jumped a little seeing Derek looking at him.

Stiles: oh my God. You scared me.

Derek: we are sharing a room you know.

Stiles: I know... I just forgot.

The black haired werewolf then wore his gray, athletic tshirt and pulled Stiles to the living room where Scott was waiting.
The two men sat down at the couch opposite to the younger werewolf.

Scott: so tomorrow we'll have to make a plan of how we could fight the threat.

Stiles: okay.

Scott: for the plan to work though, you two have to get along and stop acting like 5 year olds.

Stiles: we do get along.

Scott: I can see that.

The werewolf said as his gaze fell to Stiles hand pinching Derek's side as hard as he could.

One more hour passed by and the tree men were ready to go to sleep.

The boy and the werewolf laid down, as far away from each other as possible and their eyes closed drifting to sleep.

Stiles: Good night.

Derek: Good night.

They both smiled weakly and fell into deep sleep.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Long chapter.

Words: about 1176

If you liked it please like and comment... it means a lot to me.

-Joanna