~stronger than anyone~

Stiles: this kind of werewolfs is one of the stronger ones out there. They got their power after they murdered their own families and they were forced to leave their homes as well as their town. They were banished from the civilians making them want to come back even more.

Derek and Scott were looking at Stiles while he was explaining the story behind the werewolfs.

Stiles: they were so eager to get back to their home that they killed more and more people, getting stronger by the second.

The boy stopped talking for a little, wetting his mouth with water before continuing his sentence.

Stiles: As they had no place to stay, they lived in the forest and learned how to control their powers. They lived inside the forest, crawling in all fours and eating little animals.

Derek's comment was soon heard, making the situation that they were all in a little humerus.

Derek: So they are animals.

Derek's remark wasn't a question but a sarcastic comment that was forcing it self out if the werewolf's mouth.

Stiles: no Derek, they are not just animals. They are one of the strongest animal and person out there combined making it the most powerful supernatural thing that has existed in the last one hundred years.

The boy stopped talking while taking a big breath.
After filling his langs up with air he heard Scott's voice forming a question.

Scott: what was the town called?

There was a long pause. A little too long to be for a good reason.

Stikes: Beacon Hills.

The youngest boy's eyes widened realizing that the werewolf were after his town.

Scott: how are we supposed to fight them?

Stiles: that I don't know.

Derek: we'll need Deaton's help for that.

Scott: let's call him then.

Before Scott had the chance to get his phone out and call his boss Derek stopped him by grabbing his hand.

Derek: No, don't call him...

Derek's sentence was cut and continued by the brunet boy.

Stiles: There's a full moon tonight. If Deaton comes here the werewolfs will follow him and find us. They will kill us and we won't be able to even defend ourselves. Let's call him tomorrow.

Derek looked at the honey brown eyed boy with amusement. He knew Stiles was smart but he just couldn't resist the urge to look at him and ask himself how a human being like Stiles could be that smart.

The silence took over the group of friends. The rustling of the leaves and the wind made the uncomfortable silence between them go away and make it a peaceful moment that they didn't know they needed.

Scott: okay... sooo.... wanna go watch a movie?

Derek: yeah sure.

Stiles: I was thinking of taking a shower and then going to sleep.

Scott frowned a little while making another remark.

Skott: when did you become a party pooper?

Stiles: I'm not a party pooper.

Derek: Just come see a movie with us.

Skiles: okay okay...

The three men got up from the grass and got their computers as well as the left over snacks. Ones they had everything in their hands, they started walking towards the house.

Derek took the house keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door, letting the other two younger boys get inside.

Stiles: okay sooo... pick the movie and the snacks while I go take a bath.

Scott: yeah you are starting to smell...

Stiles didn't respond, he just got his shirt off and threw it across the room and onto Scott's head.

Scott laughed a little and Stiles snickered.

Derek just watched.
He looked at Stiles' toned and uncovered torso but quickly looked away knowing that if he looked any more he would get caught.

The brunet took the shirt off of the younger werewolf's head and walked inside the bedroom and into his bathroom.

On the other side of the house Scott was searching for a movie to watch while Derek grabbed two bags of chips.

Fifteen minutes passed by and Stiles was out of the bathroom and into the living room, wearing clean clothes as his hair was dripping wet.

All three men sat down on the small couch, squeezing Stiles in the middle.

Stiles: what movie are we watching?

Scott: American assassin.

Derek: I heard that the leading actor really looks like you.

The brunet looked at his side. His pupils dilated while making eye contact with the black haired man and the honey brown color of his eyes lightened.
He zoned out a little but eventually got the question inside his mind out of his mouth.

Stiles: what's the actor's name?

Derek: Dylan o'brien.

As the movie started Derek and Scott looked at Stiles with widened eyes.

Scott: broo... he really does look like you.

Stiles: I'm more handsome though.

The other two men laughed and they continued watching the movie, eating chips in the process.

This was going to be a long night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I know that the book's progress is slow but I just want the story to make sense.

Sorry if you don't like long stories.

I hope you liked it tho...

-Joanna