~the cabin~

Four hours had passed by, the car's wheels were rolling fast getting the three males to their destination. The sun was still up lighting their path. The trees were covering most of the forest making it hard to see at a distance.

Scott: Are we there yet?

Stiles: hey man I am driving as fast as I can.

Scott: can't you drive any faster

Stiles: I don't have enough dact tape.

The boy in the back seat chuckled a little remembering the monstrosity that Stiles created under the car's hood out of dact tape.

Ten minutes passed and Stiles spoke once again getting the attention of the two men with him.

Stiles: we are here.

As the two werewolfs turned their head towards the cabin beside them their mouths opened a little looking at the beautiful view in front of them. A small cabin was built in front a big lake.

It was a fantasy.

Scott: wow

The brunet chuckled bumping his best friend's shoulder.

Stiles: should we go inside?

Derek: sure.

As the three of them stepped inside the cabin and looked around they just stood there not sure of what to do next.

The two werewolfs examined the place being shocked by how beautiful it was.

Stiles: it's not much but I alright.

The cabin had a small living room connected to the kitchen and a hallway with tree doors at the end of it.

Derek: I am going to my room

Derek's voice woke Stiles up from his thoughts, making him walk towards the room that he wanted to stay in witch was his parent's room.

The honey-brown eyed boy walked inside the bedroom, memories flooding through his mind. The moments he had with his beloved mother before her death.

Tears started to form in his eyes trying desperately to push them away.

Derek: STILES

The werewolf's voice broke the short boy's thoughts that drove him to tears.
Stiles immediately run towards the sound only stopping infront of the bedroom's door were the sound came from.

As the boy stepped inside the room he bursted out laughing seeing Derek's face.
The inside of the room was filled with stuffed animals and toys. In the corner of the room was also a crib with a pacifier in it.

Stiles: I forgot to tell you that this was my room when I was a baby.

The tall man made a serious face not taking a joke from the younger boy.

Derek: so where will I sleep?

Stiles gave the man a look and dragged him by the shoulder, driving him to the living room.

Stiles: the couch looks comfy.

Derek: I'm not sleeping on the couch.

Stiles: you can always sleep with Scott.

Derek didn't have the chance to answer since the brunet's friend answered for him.

Stiles: NOT A CHANCE.

Stiles: Oh I know, there is a dog house outside the cabin. You can sleep there if you'd like.

Derek fake laughed at the teen's joke, pushing him to the side and taking his stuff rolling his eyes in the process.

Stiles: what are you doing?

Derek didn't respond, he just pushed Stiles out of his way, going into the boy's bedroom.

Stiles: no no no. I am not sharing a room with your wolf ass.

Derek: You can always use the dog house.

Derek used the brunet's words against him making a fake chuckle escape his rose lips.

Stiles: no, thanks for the offer thought.

Derek: then shut up.

As they both started to put their things in place Derek bumped onto the young man's body more and more.

Was Derek sent marking him?

No.

He wouldn't do that right?

Why would he?

After a few more bumps and pushes here and there Stiles decided to put a stop to it before he stumbled and fell on his ass.

Stiles: is it necessary for you to push me around like that?

Derek shrugged his shoulders, a smirk making its way to his lips.

Scott: hey

Stiles: What, do you also want to share the room with me

Scott laughed earning a chuckle from the brunet.

Stiles: so what is it that you need?

Scott: we don't have food and I am pretty sure we need food to survive.

Stiles: alright I'll go grab some food.

Derek: we are supposed to be hiding. And what if they follow your sent and attack you?

Stiles: your optimism is driving me crazy.

Sarcasm filed Derek's face while he talked once more.

Derek: I'll go with you.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

This was the third chapter.
If you like it press the like button and show me some love.

-Joanna