Chapter Three

12.20pm. Time to go! Louis quietly tiptoes out of the house, so no one would hear him or notice him. He then heads down the street toward town to meet Harry at 12.30pm.

Once he gets there, he waits outside STYLES INC. for him. It doesnt take long until Harry exits the building, smiling when he sees Louis.

"Louis, why are you here again?" Harry asks smiling and walking over to the boy.

"Wanted to see you again." Louis replies shyly and looking down.

Harry puts two fingers under his chin and lifts his head up.

"Dont be embarrassed. I'm happy you're here. Wanna grab some lunch?" Harry asks and Louis nods, flashing a small smile that only lasts for about 2 seconds.

They head over to the bakery and Harry, once again, buys Louis a sausage roll. Harry had gotten himself a slice of pepperoni pizza.

"No, dont keep buying me things." Louis says pushing the sausage roll away.

"Why not?" Harry asks taking a bite of his pizza slice.

"Because, what's the point? I'm not worth it. You dont need to buy me things." Louis says sadly and crossing his arms.

"What do you mean? You are 100% worth it. Everyone is. God put you on this earth, because he knew that you'd be worth it in life and that people would love you." Harry says but Louis just shakes his head.

"He must've made a mistake with me then." Louis says a single tear falling from one of his eyes.

"Hey, what do you mean?" Harry asks worriedly and moving his chair over to Louis, so he's sitting beside him, instead of across from him.

Louis doesn't say anything else. He just sits there with his head down, the tears in his eyes threating to fall.

"Lou? Come on, you can talk to me. You can trust me." Harry says using a little nickname he came up with yesterday.

"I hate my life." Louis replies quietly and then stands up and leaves the bakery. He literally runs out of the bakery and back home.

He arrives home and sees his father standing there looking absolutely furious with him.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!" His Dad asks, literally screaming at the boy.

"O-O-Out." Louis answers quietly and terrified.

'Please dont beat me.' Louis thought, literally begging the holy lord up above.

"YEAH, NO FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!" His Dad screams at him, his face red with anger.

He then slaps Louis hard across the face and then punches him in the stomach, making the small boy fall onto the ground. Ouch! It hurts so bad.

His Dad laughs meanly and then kicks his son, before walking off. Louis was laying on the floor coughing up blood onto the carpet. Great, another reason to get beaten. Fuck this place!

'I cant live like this! I dont want to die unhappy! I dont wanna die from being beaten! But I wanna die! Ughhhh!!!' Louis thinks to himself angrily.

He slowly stands up and limps his way upstairs. He goes into his bedroom and shuts the door, locking it too. He then slides down the door and cries. He cant go on like this. It's pure torture.

Word count: 559

My poor Boobear! Sorry it's a bit shorter then the other chapter. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!