Chapter Ten

"Look, what about this one?" Harry asks Louis.

"Its nice, but I just want a nice, small, cosy home." Louis says looking through the magazine of houses for sale with Harry in the kitchen one afternoon.

"Well, theres some right here. See? Look, a two bedroom, one bathroom cottage. Its look pretty cosy. Look at the living room. It even has a fire place." Harry says pointing at the pictures.

"I like it. Can we buy it?" Louis asks looking at Harry with puppy dog eyes, making the boy smile and nod.

"How much? Hmmmm...... oh that's cheap. It's only £250,000." Harry says shrugging and grabbing his phone to call the Estate agent.

"Only?!" Louis asks shocked and Harry nods like it was no big deal.

"Hi, I'm Harry Styles and I was wondering if I could buy the small cottage please?" Harry asks nicely down the phone.

"Um, ah, it's the number 1D." Harry says.

"No, 1D." Harry says and then nods.

"That's the one." He says smiling.

"Really? Ok, thank you. Yep, tomorrow at..... what was it? 10?" Harry asks and then nods.

"10 it is then. Thank you, bye. Yeah, bye." Harry says and then hangs up.

"Right, we can move in tomorrow, so wanna start packing?" Harry asks and Louis nods eagerly.

The two rush upstairs to start packing. Louis has to put his stuff in Harry's suitcase, since he doesnt have one. Harry doesnt mind though. Louis doesnt even have that much stuff anyway.

"Right, we're all packed." Harry says smiling and Louis nods.

Then, out of nowhere, Louis hugs Harry tightly, making the tall man let out a small gasp, before hugging the smaller boy back.

"Thank you sooooooo much, Haz." Louis says pulling away from the hug and looking up at Harry.

What Harry saw was shocking......

Louis blue eyes were lit up and he had a big smile on his face.

"Awwww, your smiling!" Harry yells happily and jumping up and down like a school girl

"You like it? I don't like my smile." Louis says turning around to look in the full length mirror, his smile fading.

"No, no, no. I love your smile, Lou. Show it, it makes you look beautiful. Although....... you already are beautiful." Harry says, making Louis blush and smile again, making Harry also smile.

"Let's take a photo." Harry says as he positions his phone on his bedside table and sets a time for 10 seconds.

"Ok, ready?" Harry asks and Louis nods.

Harry presses the picture button and then goes over to Louis and they both smile widely at it.

Once the picture was taken, Harry and Louis head over to the phone and look at the picture.

"Awww, it's perfect!" Harry says happily and Louis nods in agreement.

"I'm home!" Anne calls from downstairs.

"Oh, wow, 5.30pm already. Ok, let's go." Harry says heading downstairs, Louis following.

"Mum, we've picked out our house! Its only 20 minutes from here, meaning I can still access work." Harry says smiling and entering the kitchen where his Mum is.

"Oh that's great, sweetheart. When do you two leave?" She asks also smiling.

"Tomorrow." Harry replies.

"Awww, I'm so proud of you two." She says making Harry and Louis laugh.

"Well, I'm gonna start dinner. Sausages and mash tonight." She says smiling.

"Yay!" The two boys cheer at the same time, laughing shortly afterwards.

"Let's go watch TV." Harry says taking Louis smaller hand in his.

"Ok." Louis says smiling and the two walk to living room and turning the TV on.

"South park?" Harry asks and Louis nods.

The two sit there watching the show and laughing every few minutes. It was really funny, besides them both having seen it quite a few times.

Word count: 648

Ahhhh, they're gonna move out! Also, sorry it's a bit shorter. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!