Chapter Sixteen

Louis and Harry have been together for 6 months now! 6 long months of happiness and love. That's half a year of the power couple together! Louis has never felt so loved and happy in his life. Harry really is his saviour.

"Come on boobear! We're going out for 6 month anniversary!" Harry yells, happily.

Louis giggles at Harry's excitement and holds Harry's hand, as the couple leave the house and get in the car.

Harry was wearing a red suit. It looked so nice. This is what it looked like:

Louis was wearing rainbow, thigh-high socks, denim shorts and a red T-shirt

Louis was wearing rainbow, thigh-high socks, denim shorts and a red T-shirt. This is the outfit:

(A/N: I love that outfit! It's giving me femboy vibes!)

Harry thought he looked so damn cute! Well, he always does, but you know what he means.

15 minutes later, they arrived at a fancy restaurant. It looked so nice and, well, fancy.

The couple got out of the car and head inside the restaurant. There was quite a few people in there. They were all dressed in fancy suits and dresses. There was no kids, just adults.

"Hi, I made a reservation under the name Styles." Harry says to a man behind a small stand and he nods.

"Ah, yes, Mr. Styles. Come right this way." The man says and he leads the two over to a round table with a white table cloth on it.

Harry pulls Louis chair out for him and Louis smiles and sits down. Harry then pushed his chair in. He then went and sat down opposite him.

"What do you want to order?" Harry asks, as he scans through the menu.

"Hmmm...... oooo! Spaghetti and meatballs with Lemonade." Louis says, smiling adorably.

Harry chuckles and nods. He decides to pick lasagna and a Diet Coke for himself.

A waiter soon approaches them and Harry says what they want. The waiter makes a note of the order and walks off.

"This is a really nice place. Thank you for bringing me here, babe." Louis says, looking around and smiling.

"Awww, you're welcome, my precious." Harry says, also smiling.

The couple talk for about 15 minutes, before the food arrives.

"Thank you!" Harry and Louis say together, making the waiter smile.

"You're welcome." He says, before weakling off to another table.

"Wow! This is so good!" Louis yells, eating some of his spaghetti.

"Yeah, I agree." Harry says, eating some of his lasagna.

20 minutes later, they had finished their meal and their drinks. It was so nice. Louis was so thankful Harry took him out to eat. It was the best thing ever!

"Shall we head home then? We can watch a movie. Or we can just go and lie in bed and cuddle and talk. It's up to you." Harry says, standing up.

Louis stands up too. He pushed his chair in and goes over to Harry and holds his hand.

"I think I like the 'lying in bed and talking' option." Louis says, giggling and chuckles and nods.

"Ok. Let me just pay." Harry says and he puts £50.00 on the table and a £5.00 tip.

"I can't let you pay for all that." Louis says, shocked.

"You have no money to pay with." Harry says, chuckling and Louis blushes.

"Well..... yeah." Louis says shrugging.

"Ok. Let's go." Harry says and they walk out of the restaurant, hand in hand, and out to Harry's car.

The couple get into the car and Harry starts it up and drives home.

Once they got home, they got out and headed inside, kicking their shoes off as they entered the house.

"Race you upstairs!" Louis yells and bolts up the stairs, making Harry laugh and run after him.

Louis opens the door to the bedroom and runs in and jumps on the bedroom and Harry comes in and jumps on the bed and hovers over Louis.

"Tickle fight!" Harry yells and he starts to tickle Louis, who squeals and laughs.

He starts rolling around on the bed, trying to get away from Harry, but it was no use. He was laughing way to much.

A few minutes later, Harry stops tickling him and moves beside him. Louis sits up and hugs Harry. He hugs him back.

"Thank you for such an amazing date. I've never felt this happy before." Louis says, smiling and hugging Harry still.

"Awww, you're welcome, sweetheart. I'm glad you're happy. I love seeing your smile. I love seeing the way your eyes light up when you're excited. It's so cute." Harry says, also smiling and hugging Louis still.

"I love you." Louis says.

"I love you too." Harry says.

Word count: 802

Sorry it's been awhile, but I think I'm finally out of writers block! Yayyyyy! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!