Chapter Eighteen

It was a horrible day. A storm had hit their town. It was pretty bad.

The two boys were under a blanket and cuddling on the sofa. They were watch 'Frozen,' since Louis begged Harry to watch it with him. Of course he agreed.

It was only 3.45pm, but it was already dark outside, due to the clouds and rain. Louis doesnt like the dark since he pretty much lived in the dark. Physically and mentally.....

Anyways, that's in the past. He's happier now. With his amazing and loving boyfriend!

About 20 minutes later, Louis was starting to fall asleep, his head on Harry's lap, when he heard a faint boom. He didn't think much of it, until it got louder.

He jumped a bit and sat up looking terrified.

"Hunni, what's wrong?" Harry asks, confused.

"W....Was that thunder...?" Louis asks, worriedly.

"I think so." Harry replies, just as another boom was heard.

Louis jumps as flashbacks started coming back to him. Bad flashbacks...

Flashback
"GET OUT!!!!!" Louis dad screamed at him as he pushed the small, starving child outside in their bramble filled back garden.

Louis started crying as the brambles cut up his skin and the heavy rain soaked him through to the bone.

The little 11 year old boy shivered as he watched his devil of a father closed the door and locked it. The poor boy was locked out for the night.

Suddenly, thunder boomed scaring Louis. He started crying more, mainly out of fear.

He's never like thunderstorms, but being out in one is just so much worse! But what can he do? He's locked outside. He can't do anything!

He laid down in a bit of the garden that wasn't filled with brambles and cried and cried. He wished someone would cuddle him and tell him it's ok. He wished someone would take him to their home and give him some food and a warm bed.

No one would come for him though....

Suddenly, Louis saw lightning strike not far from him. He started freaking out and cried more. Was he gonna be struck by lightning? No no no!

Louis didn't sleep that night. He was so scared that he'd die in his sleep from being struck.

At 9.30am, his dad, surprisingly, let him back inside.

The little boy scurried inside and ran upstairs and into his room. He closed his door and cried more.

He was so scared!

"Baby? Are you ok?" Harry asks, knocking Louis out of his horrible flashback.

Louis looks at him and hugs him tightly.

"Please don't throw me out in the storm! Please!" Louis yells, practically begging.

"Hey, hey, hey. Shhhh. I'm not throwing you out. I never will." Harry says, gently and hugging Louis back.

Louis tears up and hugs Harry tighter, still worried he will get thrown out and get struck by lightning.

"Tell me what's wrong, hunni bun." Harry says.

"I had a flashback from the thunderstorm." Louis says, sadly.

"Awww no my poor Angel." Harry says, hugging Louis tighter and kissing his cheek.

Louis whimpers a bit and hides his face in Harry's shoulder.

"It's ok, Boobear. I've got you now. You're safe. Nothing bad will ever happen to you ever again. I promise." Harry tells him and gently rubs Louis back.

Louis smiles a bit and yawns.

Harry smiles and kisses Louis cheek again.

"You can sleep, baby, out sleep the storm." Harry says, smiling and Louis nods, closing his eyes and slowly falling asleep.

Word count: 607

I know it's short but I have the next chapter planned..... I think. Haha. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!