v. patronus charms

HONEYDUKES WAS CROWDED WITH hogwarts students, so paris had to shove and barge her way through to even be able to reach the shelves

HONEYDUKES WAS CROWDED WITH hogwarts students, so paris had to shove and barge her way through to even be able to reach the shelves. "move it!" she grumbled.

she admired the creamy chunks of nougat, coconut ice, bertie bott's every flavour beans, black pepper imps, peppermint creams, droobles best blowing gum, and every other delicious treat imaginable that was piled up on the shelves.

she finally caught sight of a box of fizzing whizzibees (levitating sherbet balls) and she snatched up a packet, ready to splurge her galleons on her favourite sweets.

"i reckon i'll play a prank on draco with a cockroach cluster." eudora giggled. "tell him it's a slab of peanut brittle or something."

"good one." the lovelace girl encouraged, placing her money on the counter to pay. "the look on his face will be priceles—" she caught sight of hermione, ron and... harry? walking swiftly through the streets, out of the three broomsticks.

it was to her understanding that the potter boy didn't have a signed permission slip, so she was confused about presence in the village streets. however, she didn't dwell on it to much and quickly apologised to her blonde best friend, telling her she'd be right back, before hurrying out of honeydukes towards the golden trio, to thank hermione for her assistance in her developing knowledge of werewolves.

"granger!" she called, her boots sinking into the top of opaline-white snow that was blanketing the cobblestone road.

hogsmeade looked like a christmas card; the little thatched cottages and shops were all covered in frost, and the doors all sporting holly wreaths on the fronts.

"lovelace." hermione greeted back, smiling.

harry and ron seemed to be chuckling to each other about 'giving malfoy a right scare' but they immediately shut up when they noticed paris approaching.