Preparations and...Death Eaters? In Australia?

It was the day before the full moon, and an odd group could be found walking down the beach, staying away from the water.

Said group in question came to a stop before one of the boys spoke.

"Between out attempt to have you trusts us and us trust you, we forgot to tell you about the full moon!" Lewis exclaims as he turns to Harry and Hermione with a frantic look.

"What about the full moon?" Harry asks as he turns to Hermione in confusion. She only shrugs and turns to Lewis for an explanation.

"Every one of the girls here were exposed to the full moon and were put under some sort of moon spell. Each time, something weird happens." Lewis explains and turns to the girls for them to explain.

Emma sighs and goes first. "After we were turned I was the first to be moonstruck. Cleo had encountered Ms. Chatham, who had warned her to stay away from the water and to avoid looking directly or at the reflection of the full moon. We didn't listen, thinking that she was...well not right in the head. That night was my father's birthday and I had planned everything, but when the guests arrived and the moon was up, I was in the bathroom and saw the moon and touched the water in the sink.

"The next thing I knew, I was waking up on a table at the JuiceNet with no recollection of what had happened after being moonstruck." Emma explains with a blush and not meeting anyone in the eye.

Hermione turned to the other girls and rose a brow in question, to which Cleo answered. "She turned from strict and by the book Emma to disobedient and rebellious. She also went for a swim and wanted to take us to Mako with her, but the scariest part was that when we got her out of the water and dried her, she wouldn't change back to human. It wasn't until the full moon passed that she returned to normal." Cleo tells them before rubbing the back of her neck, "next to be moonstruck was me, and it felt like the full moon that time was for me specifically.

"The day before we were in the JuiceNet and it was karaoke day and after a classmate of ours finished singing, she heard Rikki say she wasn't that good and that I could do better. She heard that and got the entire cafe rooting and demanding I sing..."

"I take it it didn't go well?" Harry asks after a long pause.

"I can't sing so no. The night of the full moon, we all stayed in my house and had movies and karaoke. The moon was rising and I wasn't fast enough to avoid the moon's reflection and soon touched water. Like Emma, I don't remember all that happened but apparently I turned into a Siren from the myths. I could sing and my singing caught the attention of every boy nearby and put them in a sort of trance, as if they were mesmerized by me and when the moon set, my voice and attitude returned to normal."

"Yeah...but we later found out that you had called a radio station that night." Rikki says with a laugh, causing Cleo to blush along with Lewis. Harry rose an eyebrow at that. 'Seems there's some history there.'

Finally, it was Rikki's turn.

"My experience with the full moon was...volatile." Rikki says as she crosses her arms, Zane moving to stand beside her and hold her. "Mine was an accident. We were staying at Emma's and every window was sealed to not let any moonlight in, but I saw the reflection of the moon in my glass of water and when water from the freezer touched me... that's when my powers started to go awry.

"I came to my sense being in the Moon Pool. Cleo and Emma found me in the woods before taking me there to cool me down, but my powers only made the water hotter and hotter. Thankfully the moon set and I was in control again."

"How did you get to Mako in the first place?" Hermione asks her only for her to turn to the others.

"She was complaining about being too hot and then we started noticing the heat as well. Emma basically accused her of doing it on purpose until we realized her hands were wet. Stuff started exploding around us and she ran out, jumping into the sea." Cleo says and Emma picks up.