Exploring and News

6:30 in the morning:

"You want us to do what?"

Harry chuckles at Andromeda's expression when he told them all about his idea and want to explore the shipwreck and bring with them anything they deem useful and worthy of keeping. Hermione had been on board with the idea of finding important artifacts as well as books and the like. Though she insisted that some be sold to museums or the Goblins.

Andromeda on the other hand, was wary. She may be a strong witch, and more than capable of casting the Bubble Head Charm or purchasing Gillyweed. Enough to be able to stay underwater for longer than an hour.

"Harry you realize that what you are asking is risky. I know I'm capable of doing so, but Teddy is still too young. We don't know how he will react to being underwater for so long with a Bubble Head Charm, never mind Gillyweed."

"Andy, I trust your magic and power as well as the knowledge you possess. So I am asking that you also trust both Mione and myself when I say we won't let anything happen to either you or him. And, I also want to share this with you both. You're family and I don't want you to miss out on the beauty of what we can do now."

Andromeda looks at Harry in surprise at the revelation. She knew how Harry felt, but he never really shared his emotions with others. She sighs and smiles before walking forward and hugging him. He tenses some but just as quickly relaxes and returns her hug.

"Thank you Harry. Alright, we will give this ship adventure a try. But first we have to see how well Teddy will do underwater, his lupine traits may make it difficult. Which means Gillyweed is not an option."

"So we get some for you! That way you don't exhaust yourself magically. Though that could take a couple of days by owl delivery instead of just going out to buy it." Harry says as he looks at Hermione. "But at the same time we've yet to see any of the magical district here in Australia. Which is the closest one?"

"Sydney would be the best choice Harry." Andromeda answers and they all nod and start to plan for their journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had taken a magical transport to Sydney, all of them agreeing that it was much better than the Knight Bus.

Once in Sydney, they stuck as close as possible, not wanting to get separated due to the sea of people that was around.

They quickly go into an alley that has an innocent looking poster only for them to be able to pass after pressing their wands to it.

When they find themselves on the other side, Harry and Hermione gasp in wonder, Andromeda's eye widen some and Teddy squeals. All of them feeling the different magic that the alley and all other alleys give off.

Hermione was the first to shake her head and call attention to the others. "Okay, we should find the apothecary first and get that out of the way and then spend some time in the other stores."

They all agreed and set out to find it, only to be surprised when they stood in front of what could be the biggest local apothecary they have seen.

Looking inside from the window, they could see not only potions' ingredients, but also other such items that could be used to make a potion stronger. They also saw some potions in display and cauldrons.

"This...this is amazing! I never thought I would see such a huge apothecary here."

"That's because it's not just an apothecary." A woman said when she heard Hermione, "this is also a place were you can make your own potions. After paying for the potions lab and any missing ingredient you need of course. Not to mention that you can use it for tutoring as well." The woman informed them before moving on after they thanked her.