Potion Making and Ideas

Cleo, Emma, and Rikki had made leaps and bounds in their training.

Cleo can now create tentacles of water faster with barely any hand movement, could move bigger bodies of water for long periods of time with the normal hand gesture while also holding it up in the air, and is also able to call upon wind by just focusing on it. No hand movements are needed.

Emma can control when she wanted something liquid to be cold or frozen, depending on how many fingers she uses. Her other gift of being able to freeze or call upon snow didn't require there to be any moisture or water in the air by simply pointing her palm up and focusing on an area. So long as she keeps herself hydrated.

Rikki still needs to use her hand movement but doesn't need to close her fist all the way for it to be completely hot. She can bring liquids to boiling point by barely closing her fist, evaporate water by having her hand half closed, and can create fire by having it loosely closed. Calling upon lightning also became second nature to her, now being able to call upon it by focusing on it and with some help of her hand gesture.

Harry and Hermione had the same mastery of their powers, but they had also gotten stronger and better in the use of their magic due to all the meditation. They even notice that they can communicate with the girls and each other via a form of telepathy.

Something the girls were now seriously working long and hard to be able to do.

Their spell casting was faster, they didn't need to perform the typical wand movements needed and could now cast silently, along with being able to cast some mild spells wandlessly. It was safe to say neither of them had expected such an outcome from meditating. At most they had expected their Occlumancy to get stronger; which it did. Neither could penetrate the other's mind, so they let their shields down one at a time and found themselves unable to even catch a glimpse of their memories due to how they organized and set traps in their mindscape.

They all have yet to learn a new power but they weren't that eager for that. All were happy with what they had accomplished, but not everything was fine.

The girls have been avoiding Lewis. They didn't answer his phone calls or responded to his text messages, along with completely ignoring him if they were in the same room or classroom to outright leaving the moment he even tries to say a word to them. Together or separate, they didn't pay him any attention, still upset and hurt about what he had done.

For his part' when Lewis saw the girls with Harry and Hermione or just one of them, he turns around and leaves as quickly as possible before they could see him. He knew he was being a coward but he didn't care. He'd rather wait a while longer than go talk to them and risk having them angered even more.

He also hasn't been able to get a hold of Charlotte and was beginning to worry. All he had gotten was a text saying she wasn't feeling well and would call when she was feeling better.

That was almost five days ago and still no sign of his girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For her part, Charlotte had swam back to familiar shores and had dried herself. Wincing in pain all the while until her tail disappeared and she could get up.

What she didn't expect was for her legs to give out on her the moment she had taken a step forward.

Looking down she let out a shout of shock and fear, for her legs were the burn marks she had received from whatever it was that attacked her. Her legs had second to almost third-degree burns while her arms had first-degree burns. Touching them just caused her to hiss in pain and tears to fall. She knew she had to get treated for the burns, but what would she say to her mother?