"You guys did a great job. Thanks," Ash said as the pokemons smiled and nodded.

"At this point, I shouldn’t be even surprised,  should I?" the voice of Ethan said as Ash turned to look at him. He gave a glance at the agents behind him. All of them halted in an instant and gave him a salute.

"Sir." They exclaimed in unison as Ash and his pokemon just sweatdropped.

They were discussing about the incident when a medical officer approached them.
Ash noticed him and spoke.

"What are the reports doctor?" he asked.

"I don't really see a reason for the pokemon to act the way that they did," the doctor said thoughtfully, "There are no signs of drugs or other brainwashing substance in there body. They are just some typical healthy wild pokemons," he explained.

Ash thought about it.

"It seems my guess was right," Ash said.

"What guess?" Ethan asked.

"If I am not wrong, all these pokemon will wake up in a moment. They will look around confused as if wondering why they were here instead of where they should be, and then everyone will leave this place like nothing happened," Ash explained in detail as they listened.

"Hah, like that's gonna---" Ethan tried to laugh it off but stopped.

All the wild mons started stirring and they woke up. Just like Ash told, they looked around in confusion for a moment, but then left the place hurriedly like nothing happened.

Ethan, the agents and the doctor had their jaw dropped at how everything happened just like Ash predicted.

Ethan looked at him. "Did you write the script or something?" he asked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ash asked raising an eyebrow.

"But Sir, how did you know?" asked David interrupting.

"Someone must have used some sort of confusion or hypnosis to divert their minds into thinking this city is their enemy," he explained.

"But who would do such a thing?" the doctor asked.

Ash had a vague idea about it, but decided to say nothing for now.

"No idea. This matter should be investigated," Ash said looking at David. He saluted, "Of course Sir. I will send the reports to the HQ right away," he said.

People started to gather around the area where the incident took place. All of them saw the news. They were discussing and taking pictures. And of course, a group of reporters started to sprint towards the direction where Ash and the others were standing.

They looked horrified.

"U-uh S-sir? What should we do?" David asked nervously.

"Run," was the word Ash said. Immediately they, along with the KDA left the place in a flash. Ash and Ethan returned their pokemons and got into one of the Cruisers, as they stormed off from the area.

***

"Thanks for the ride David," Ethan said.

"That's the least we could do Sir. Good Night," the agent said and drove away from the academy.

Ash and Ethan now were standing at the entrance after taking a lift from one of there Land Cruiser.

Ash's stomach rumbled.

"Hungry?" Ethan asked with a chuckle.

"You think?" Ash said with torpor.

"C'mon, let's go to the cafe for dinner," Ethan suggested as Ash nodded. They both started walking.

***

The cafeteria was lively than usual. Ash and Ethan could hear the students talking and shouting with excitement. They looked at each other.

"What's the ruckus about?" asked Ash

"Dunno. I was with you," replied Ethan.

As soon as they entered, the shouting got 10 times louder than before as Ash and Ethan had to clutch their ears tightly due to it.

People started clapping and cheering, chanting their names. A group of people surrounded Ash. Before he could process anything, a honey blonde girl hugged him.

"Ash! I am so glad you're alright," Serena said embracing and kissing hisbm cheek.

Another blunette pulled her from Ash and hugged him instead.

"You can be so reckless sometimes you know?" Dawn said as she lightly kissed his chin.

Dawn pulled away from a blushing Ash as Brock came.

"I am proud of you Ash. You did a great job," he said beaming.

Ash smiled but still was confused a bit until Ethan cleared him up.

"Looks like everyone saw the news," he said as Ash nodded, understanding their reason of excitement.

"I can't believe you fought against an army of pokemons, you were amazing," Max said fanboy tone.

"Lucario sure has gotten a lot stronger no doubt," Goh said.

"Yeah I--" Ash started to say but stopped seeing two individual glaring at him.

May stomped at him angrily.

"You could have hurt yourself Ash," she said yelling and a raising a fist. Ash closed his eyes in fear, but the punch never came. Instead he was hugged by the brunette.

"Don't do that again," she muttered and kissed softly on his neck. May pulled herself away.

Ash was blushing madly by now until another voice said.

"You literally were at my room during that time," a voice said as Ash looked at the person.

Ash just chuckled. "I ran off the moment I was out of your room," he said as Anabel giggled, but also gave him a hug.

'Aww no smoochies?'  Pikachu thought with a pout.

Serena, Dawn and May glared at them.

"What were you...." Serena started.

"....doing..."  added Dawn.

"...in her room?". May finished.

They asked Ash who just sweated nervously. Thankfully, Anabel answered for him.

"Oh he just came to check up on me, that's all," she said with a smile pointing at her bandaged head.

They softened their gaze a bit, but still looked mad.

Gary noticed the tension.

'Hmm... interesting,'  Gary thought with a smirk.

'Lucky Guy,'  thought Ethan.

"C'mon guys, cut him some slack," said Mallow interfering.

"Yeah. You must be hungry, right Ash?" asked Lana.

That's when Ash remembered why he was here at the first place and his stomach answered for him with a growl. Ash nodded with nervous chuckle as the group laughed.

"C'mon Ash. I made some pokepuffs for you," Serena said as she dragged him to a table.

Dawn grabbed his other arm offering something as well. May huffed and rushed at them, not wanting to stay behind. Anabel was nervous for a moment, but when she saw the girls so close to Ash, she felt a new burning flame of jealousy inside her, as she joined the group as well.

Brock stared at the once dense 10 year amateur boy now a smart, handsome, and matured chick magnet. He couldn’t help but feel proud of his best friend.

"It hurts, doesn’t it?" Gary whispering in his ear with a smirk, knowing what the breeder was thinking.

"Speak for yourself," Brock whispered back shutting the simp off.