[19] PRINCESS KIYOOMI

[HALF AN HOUR LATER]

"...what the hell happened?" You stared dumbfounded, at the phone.

"I'm playing princess dress up." He responded with a straight face. You bit your knuckle and tried to conceal your smile.

"And why exactly? Weren't you supposed to put Kira to bed?"

"Because I gave her ice cream and now she can't go back to sleep. I have to entertain her."

"You gave a child ice cream and expected her to go to sleep right after?

"Well it was either that or I wouldn't be her favourite anymore," he pouted slightly.

You took a good look at the colourful hair clips and bows in his hair, then at the pink, miniature teacups spread put on the table

"Uh-huh. And where is she now?"

"Making cookies in her easy bake oven"

"Are you gonna eat it?"

"Absolutely not."

"What do you mean you won't eat them?" A small voice suddenly interrupted.

"Shit.." he mumbled.

"I thought you loved my baking Yoomi." she stared wide-eyed at him with her bottom lip quivering.

"Of course I do Kira." he lied while watching her reaction, being careful not to make her cry. "I'm just not very hungry right now okay?"

"Shame on you princess Kiyoomi. Royalty should have better manners than that," She huffed

You slapped your thighs and wheezed "P-princess?"

"Yes, Princess. Do you have a problem with that half nut? I'm Princess Kiyoomi, of the Strawberryland. Show me some respect," he glared at you seriously.

An idea suddenly popped in your head as you eyed Kira's fluffy tutu.

"Kira, why isn't princess Kigyoomi wearing a dress?"

Sakusa's eyes widened then snapped to you, glaring as hard as he could. If looks could kill you'd be pulling a rolling thunder straight into heaven right about now.

"Y/n is just playing Kira. Don't listen to her."

The little girl clapped her hand together, "But she's right Yoomi. You need a dress and a tiara to be a proper princess."

He grits his teeth as he tried to convince once more. His complaints fell on deaf ears, however, as she excitedly ran out of the room. In an instant sakusa had grabbed the phone and was glaring at you again

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Getting blackmail material that's what. Try giving me backtalk again bitch."