[37] WAFFLE

-HEAVILY UNEDITED-

When you woke up that morning, you two were still on the couch. He was still asleep, his chin resting on your head with one hand hugged your thigh close to him and the other resting on your back.

You smiled to yourself as you hugged him even closer, taking a moment to relish in his comfort.

"Are you up?"

"No. " You could imagine him rolling his eyes. "We need to get up soon. I have to take you back to camp."

"What's the point? I can't play anyway." You grumbled. He sighs and rubs your back

"I should've waited." You snorted at that implication.

"You? You didn't do anything, you coward. If I didn't initiate it we would've just eaten cookies then gone to bed."

Sleepy eyes crinkled as a pale hand came to flick your forehead harshly. "Shut up."

You in fact did not shut up. Instead, you changed your position so you were on top of him, your hands resting gently on his chiselled abdomen and your thighs firmly around his waist.

He didn't resist you much; just yawned lazily as he rubbed his large hands up and down your thighs.

"You don't actually regret it right?" You asked seriously. After all, sex went both ways. You had to make sure he enjoyed it as much as you did.

"Hell no." He responded immediately while looking at you like you'd just asked the dumbest question on Earth.

"Are you sure you're okay though? Does anything hurt?"

"A little sore but that's it. I'll probably be fine by tomorrow."

As you sat up and stretched, the blanket fell from your shoulders, leaving you in your bra. Instead of being embarrassed and looking for it, you just smiled as you watched him stare directly at you.

"Just for the record, I'm giving my full consent to making me limp next time."

His sleepy eyes shot open as he stared at you. Instead of flirting back like you wanted, he reached behind him to pull out your shirt before smacking you in the face with it.

"Put your fucking shirt on and get off me."

━━━━━━━━ℵ━━━━━━━━━

The next five minutes were spent mutually trying to convince each other that you needed to get up, but staying on the couch anyway. You were too lazy and Sakusa just didn't want to stop cuddling yet.

It wasn't until you turned on your phone and came face to face with over 300 text messages from your team that you decided it was time to get up. You offered to make breakfast for you both while Sakusa took (another) shower and found something for you to wear.

And so the first mistake of the morning began. 

Within a few minutes, Sakusa was out of the shower and came for another kiss before he got your outfits together. Then the smell hit him.

"Y/n is something burning?"

"Just my uncontrollable love for you?"

"The eggs are on fire."

"No, they're not- never mind they are." you sigh and turn the stove off. Glaring at the tragedy before you.

"What exactly were you doing?"