[22]KOMORI & Y/N (WITH A DASH OF SAKUSA)

[7:45 PM]

After another half an hour of basketball drills, glaring from Carla and Emika continually asking how the hell you forgot to refill the water bottles when it was the only task you had, the first day of camp finally came to an end.

You sent the other girls to use the showers while you and Emika stayed back to help clean up the gym. Or at least that's what you told them. In reality, you were waiting for a chance to sneak out and meet Sakusa.

[Come to Gym #4. It's two buildings over to your right]

With a knowing smile and a 'good luck' from Emika, you quickly snuck out and followed the directions Sakusa gave you.

Once you turned the corner, you saw both him and his cousin leaning against the wall of the still open gym waiting for you.

"SAKUSAAAAA!" you yelled running then launching yourself at him. For a fraction of a second, he looked happy to see you, but it was replaced by a look of alarm once he noticed what you were doing.

He sidestepped you at the last minute making you yelp and crash face-first into his cousin's chest. The brunette grunted from the force but caught you nonetheless.

"Oh hello, Y/n. Looks like you fell for me huh?" He grinned down at you, brown eyes shining with mischief.

You giggled at his lame pun while he helped you stabilize yourself. "You know you look even better in person y/n-san. Maybe you should date me instead of my cousin?"

"You sure you want to play with your life like that Mori? Remember I know where you live."

" Sakusa what the hell was that? I thought you were excited to see me."

"Yes and I can see you just fine." He gestured to his eyes. " You don't need to touch me."

You huffed. "And what if Komori hadn't been there to catch me?"

He stared dead at you.

"You would've fallen," he responded blankly.

You rolled your eyes and scowled. "Ok smartass."

"Are you gonna stay in my arms all day y/n? I mean not that I'm complaining but I don't want Sakusa to murder me for touching his girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend" he snapped almost immediately making Komori raise an eyebrow. "Really? You don't like her at all?"

"Nah he doesn't. " You spoke up before Sakusa could. Might as well save what little of the pride you had left.

"But I have a secret weapon" you wiggled your eyebrows suspiciously then reached into your bag.

"I bought you disinfecting wipes, gloves, AND hand sanitiser." You said aloud as you took out each item and put them in his hand.

"AND I smell like soap." You came closer for him to take a whiff. He cringed away from you at first, but then slowly leaned in to smell you.

He nodded his head in approval. "Lemon-scented. Good choice."

"So are you in love with me yet? Or does this only work when it's a blonde American girl named Carla?" Sakusa's face turned bright red once he remembered the conversation you two had about why he developed a crush on the girl.

Komori seemed to get the joke as well because he burst out laughing. "WAIT. That's what made you like her?"

You tried to hold back your own laughter. "He said and I quote 'She gave me disinfecting wipes and extra gloves when I left mine in my locker. Plus she always smelled like soap.' "