[23] GUY TALK

Sakusa may be a little OOC this chapter but please just bear with it.

Also apologies in advance bc this is so fucking long.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

"You did not," Komori spoke up from his position on his cousin's bed. The two had decided to have a sleepover to work on homework since Komori wasn't particularly good at, well anything.

The brunette was lying face down on his bed while Sakusa sat on the floor next to him (after he had inspected it and deemed it clean enough, of course.

"I don't get it. What did I even do?"

Komori stared at him like the jackass he was. " You slammed her against the wall, grabbed her shirt AND you were in her face."

"Yes."

"And then you smelled her shirt and asked about the soap she uses?"

"Yes. Now, what did I do wrong?'

He huffed. "Y/N THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO KISS HER!"

Sakusa frowned. "Why would I ever kiss y/n?"

He stared at him dumbfounded. "Are you kidding? You almost murdered me when we got here because I held her hand!"

"As I should. Keep your hands to yourself."

"You know you're extremely possessive for someone who can't even acknowledge his own feelings."

"And you talk a lot of shit for a bottom bitch who can't get a text back."

"Ouch. Someone's getting defensive. Looks like I hit a soft spot."

Sakusa didn't say anything. Instead, he fiddled with his pencil with the annoyed expression never leaving his face.

"Look, you know I'm always here for you, right? And if you want to talk about girl trouble I'm always here for advice. I might not know jack shit about math —he emphasized his point by smacking the blank worksheet in front of him— but I know a thing or two about girls."

"Clearly you don't. Y/n doesn't like me and I don't like y/n."

"You literally jacked off to her last month."

Sakusa's eyes snapped to him. "What did you just say?"

Komori's cocky grin widened as he made eye contact with his visibly panicked cousin. "You. Jacked. Off. To. Her." he emphasized each word with a poke to his flustered cousin's cheek.

"You're really loud Kiyoomi."

The germaphobe stared at him astounded, trying to think carefully of his next words. "If you're wondering how it happened; I was bringing over some onigiri for your mom. Next thing I knew I was hearing oh fuck y/nnnnn~"

A swift punch to the arm from his blushing cousin made him shut up. "And you didn't say anything until now?? Why didn't you tell me when you came in?"

Komori blinked at him. "Well fuck Kiyoomi what was I supposed to do? Walk in midway like 'hey cousin! I couldn't help but overhear you masturbating and just thought I'd pop in to say hi. Also, Nice cock!'"

The brunette smiled sarcastically. Then yelped as he narrowly dodged the geometry set Sakusa flung at him. "I fucking hate you."

"No, you don't. But I'm really curious. What did she do that got you so excited? Did she send you nudes?"

"What? No." Sakusa dismissed. "Just some cosplay pictures."

"And that's all it took? Either y/n's tracksuit hid a lot more than I thought or you're a sad little virgin."