❪✯❫ ─ 14 EXTENDED ENDING

I'm sorry I took so long to update this. I was writing another chapter because I knew that not everyone would read this one and I didn't want them to feel cheated out of an update so I uploaded two. This chapter is just an extension of the last one. It doesn't really add anything to the plot so you can skip it without missing anything.

Also, remember this is not full smut. Some of yall got a little too excited last chapter.

 Some of yall got a little too excited last chapter

⚠️Warning!!

nsfw themes: masturbation, maid kink, really dirty thoughts

Sakusa's eyes went wide as he saw the pictures you had sent him

Sakusa's eyes went wide as he saw the pictures you had sent him. He cursed under his breath as he took his time looking at them. The first two were innocent enough, but the last two.

God the last two.

He bit down on his lip as he tried to ignore the heat that flushed his cheeks and the now prominently growing problem in his pants. He attempted to focus on coming up with a response, just barely managing to type out "wow" as his mind wouldn't allow him to escape his lewd thoughts of you.

He clicked onto the photos again, heart racing as he studied every inch of them. From the way the tight dress hugged your delicious curves to the way to the way the top area showed just the slightest bit of your breasts. His growing erection was getting harder and harder to ignore.

Just when he thought he had it somewhat under control, another message came in.

[ChaoticSimp💕: Plus a video I took for fun]

He clicked on it, telling himself that there's no way this would affect him. She probably made some ugly poses or something that would make him laugh.

Oh, how wrong he was.

The video was just a few seconds long. At first, he didn't know what it was until he saw her sock covered legs leaning on the table. The thick white straps of her garters framed her luscious thighs and disappeared under her sinfully short skirt. When she turned to smile at the camera, he just barely caught a glimpse of her blue panties. Sakusa groaned and slapped himself at his perverted thoughts.