[18] SAKUSA, THE IDIOT WHO LIKES HER

[FOUR DAYS LATER]
Thursday Night

[ONGOING VIDEO CALL WITH VOLLEYDADDY]

"So how were your tests.?

"Bull-fucking-shit. I'm pretty sure my last three brain cells were playing duck duck goose instead of solving the quadratic equations."

"That's an interesting way to put it."

"Sorry I say dumb shit when I'm nervous. The teachers are marking ours first so they can sort out the permission forms. Imagine how embarrassing it's gonna be if my team has to go without their captain." You groaned. Though you were trying to make light of the situation, Sakusa could hear how distressed you were.

"Was it that bad?"

"No Sakusa it was worse than bad. That test had me questioning why I chose to go to school when I could just drop out and become an Italian drug lord or something."

"Do you even know Italian?"

"Just the phrases I learnt from mafia books on Wattpad".

"Are you lost baby girl?" He mocked.

"Si Papi."

"That's Spanish."

"Oui oui baguette."

"That's French"

"Boy this pussy talk English, Spanish and French."

Another voice suddenly joined in. "BOY THIS PUSSY TALK EUROS DOLLARS AND YE- SHUT THE FUCK UP KOMORI!" Sakusa yelled cutting off the boy.

A head of chestnut brown hair suddenly popped into the frame and peeked at you. Sakusa didn't seem to notice, or he simply didn't care as the boy snuck behind him and started searching through the room.

"That was the first time I've ever heard you yell. It's kinda hot."

"You know what else is hot? Knowing basic math."

"No wonder I'm barely a 7 then."

Sakusa burst out laughing. "I hate that we still joke about that." You smiled back as you walked to the kitchen in search of snacks.

"I don't. It doesn't bother me that much anymore. Fuck Atsumu, I know I'm fine as hell. I mean look at me, I'm a whole snack, a meal, a buffet."

"Damn right."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Hey, Sakusa do you have any condoms?" Your fist flew to your chest as you choked on your candy. You stared wide-eyed as the boy from before came up behind Sakusa.

"Why the fuck would I have condoms?"

"For blowing balloons. What do you think?" he responded sarcastically. He noticed you staring at him and shoved Sakusa to the side to get a better look at you.

"Oh hi there."

"Hey!" you respond enthusiastically making him smile.

"The names Komori, Sakusa's cousin. You're y/n, right?"

"In the flesh. Or on the phone screen rather. Nice to meet you."

"You too. Finally got to see the girl that has my asshole of a cousin acting right."

"I'm right here you know," Sakusa interjected glaring at him as he tried to take his phone back.

"He talks a lot about you. Y/n this, Y/n that. You'd think you were some kind of queen who deserved the ground she walks on to be worshipped." Komori smacked his hand away and did an exaggerated cough on the phone screen, making Sakusa cringe and back away instantly.