[32] DO I MAKE YOU HORNY BABY

Komori damn near choked.

"Bro??" He gawked subtly sizing up his cousin.

"There is no way."

Sakusa just smirked as he took out his measuring cups and mixer from the cupboard.

"You fuckin lying lemme see." Komori grabbed at his cousin's pants. Sakusa yelped and he tried to pry them off.

"Oh come on. We used to take baths together when we were younger!"

"Yeah and even then you were still smaller!"

Komori bit his shoulder and Sakusa elbowed his side as they both wrestled against the counter. Both boys froze when they heard you coming down the stairs.

Immediately, Sakusa grabbed Komori's hair and flung him to the ground. "Don't fucking move or I'll step on your tiny dick." Then stood up as if he didn't just threaten to end his cousin's bloodline.

You smiled innocently as you peeked your head out from behind the staircase. "Who were you talking to? Your imaginary friend?" You joked, then took a minute to look at his dishevelled state.

"...did he jump you?"

He ignored you completely and drew in a long breath then ran a hand through his hair. "Are you done yet?"

"Uh, not quite. How do I turn on the shower?" you asked, walking down just enough for Sakusa to catch a glimpse of your towel-clad body. His face turned red as he gripped the counter, trying to ignore his thoughts.

"Push down and turn it to the right." he just barely managed to grit out.

Komori did his best to stifle his laughter at his cousin's dilemma. Sakusa not so gently nudged him with his foot to be quiet.

"Oh thanks. By the way, I was fucking around with your soaps earlier and let me just say, your taste; immaculate." you made an okay sign for emphasis.

"Not to mention you have actual body wash instead of that 3-in-1 dish cleaner shit. The green one smells like the fresh tears of a baptised baby turtle."

You gave him your best pleading look. "Can I shower with it?"

Kiyoomi cursed. Now he was imagining her showering. "Use as much of it as you want.". You yelled thank you then ran up the stairs again, just in time for Komori to pop up without being seen.

"Guess you might need these after all, huh?" Komori laughed as he got up and tossed the condom back to his cousin before grabbing his stuff and leaving.

Sakusa blew out another breath as he stared down at the very visible tent in his suit pants. Now he'd have to shower too.

=====

"You sure took your sweet time," you remarked as you looked up from your phone. While Sakusa was in the shower you took the time to lay out all the stuff you bought. Now you were seated by the island fiddling with one of the unopened nail polish bottles.

"Why did we buy the ducks again?"

"I don't know. I think they were for Komori?"

"Speaking of which, why are these here?" you spun around, with a condom packet in your hand. Sakusa paled as he realized it was the same one from before. Not only that, but it also had 'M.K' written on the back in black sharpie.

"Who writes their initials on their condoms?" Sakusa groaned and snatched it from your hands and threw it in the bin.

"Don't try to change the subject. Why did you have them in the first place? What exactly were you planning to do on the first date?" you asked a bit too excitedly while turning to face him.

Sakusa's eyes narrowed. "It's not like that."

"And why not? You already promised Atusmu that you'd fuck me."

You grinned watching his face go still. "You should really put a lock on Komori's mouth or something."

"Of course he told you."

"Every detail too. I was impressed but you've ruined it. All bark no bite."

"I didn't mean it. I was just trying to piss him off."

"Considering what you did on that phone call I highly doubt it."

"Fucking hell you know about that too?"

"Yep. So let me ask again, what are you waiting for? Do you need instructions? Because I have a 70 slide PowerPoint waiting for you. It's called '101 reasons why I deserved to get railed disrespectfully by Sakusa Kiyoomi. With pictures'."

You propped your cheek on your palm as you smiled.

"Fuck you..." he trailed off, his full attention now on your lips. Then trailed down even further, just now paying attention to your outfit.

You wore nothing but one of his Homestuck T-shirts and a pair of his old boxers. They were way too small for him, but they fit you perfectly. A bit too perfect. Sakusa was reminded all too quickly of why he needed that shower in the first place.

"I'll say it again. Komori put these in my pants pocket and I was lying to Atsumu. Nothing else."

You smirked. You knew damn well he was lying. But to avoid him turning any redder than he already was, you hopped off the stool then grabbed him by the strings of his sweatpants to the counter where the ingredients were laid out.

"For your sake, I'm going to ignore your blatantly horny thoughts and focus on the cookies. Pay attention."

You learned two things that night.

One, Sakusa couldn't bake for shit.

Two, Sakusa is ticklish. Unfortunately, you both found that out while he had a bag full of flour in his hands.

"This is your fault." he scowled as he swept flour into the dustpan for the fifth time. Needless to say, flour was practically everywhere. As a matter of fact, one of the few places actually spared was your head. You couldn't say the same for him.

And somehow he even made that look good.

"Ok but you should've known you were ticklish dimwit." you pouted from your position across the kitchen. You grabbed the nearby broom and poked his butt when he didn't respond to you. . "You have to admit that it was fun."

"You're not the one with flour in your balls so you don't get to say that. I'm just glad the cookies were already in the oven." he sighed. "Now I have to shower again."

He ignored you as he kept cleaning until he was satisfied with the state of the kitchen. He tossed the dirty towel to you and gave you his phone to hold. "Don't burn the fucking cookies."

"Can I go through it?"

"If you can figure out the password then yeah."

"Is it something romantic like our ship name?"

He stared at you for a solid minute. "No."

—𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼

—𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼