[11] COOKIES AND KINKS

[ONGOING VOICE CALL WITH VOLLEYDADDY💦]

" Guess what I'm doing"

"Judging by how happy you sound it's probably something you shouldn't be doing"

"Yep. I'm baking. Our team has a game tomorrow so I'm making volleyball cookies and onigiri for Samu."

"And Atsumu?"

"...I'm giving him the burnt ones."

"Good girl."

"Dude stop that. Don't make me horny while I'm baking that's dangerous."

"Two words shouldn't turn you on."

"It's not just the words. The person who says them."

As you spoke, you couldn't help but notice all the background noise coming from the other end. "Are you watching a movie or something?"

"No. Why?"

"Because I'm pretty sure there's someone dying in your background."

"Oh. I'm out of town for the weekend. And she isn't dying she's fucking on the train. Disgusting."

"Huh? Where'd ya go? And why the fuck are you looking at them? That's weird."

"Shut up. I'm just barely managing to restrain myself from spraying them with Lysol."

"Sir behave yourself."

"I'm trying. I'm on my way to Miyagi. I'm visiting my aunt and some friends."

"INCLUDING BUFF DADDY?"

"Yes, y/n. Including Wakatoshi."

"AVAJWHQL TELL HIM I SAID HI."

"He doesn't even know you."

"Introduce me then bitch. Don't cockblock me."

"He doesn't want you."

"Well we won't know until we try now will we?"

"You really have no shame."

"You know it."

You faintly heard a bit of shuffling, a hissing noise, then a loud scream followed by an enraged 'what the fuck?'

"You sprayed them didn't you?"

"Yes. I have to go now. Try not to burn your house down."

"No promises."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━