[20] "FRIENDS"

You glanced at your phone one last time, 5:00 PM flashing at you as you gathered the last of the girls' luggage, as well as training equipment in the gym

Surprisingly enough, you had passed your tests, with no problem. And since you were captain, you were authorized to skip your last class so you could get the supplies and gear for your team loaded on the bus.

Emika, being the team manager, was also excused and had with the help of your coach had somehow persuaded her teachers to let three other students assist you with the packing. You knew that Osamu would be one, but you prayed that your best friend had enough common sense not to bring the other twin too.

Deciding not to take the chance, you left before they came, using the excuse that you were checking on the rest of the girls.

You sent a quick text to Sakusa, telling him that you'd be there and got a response almost immediately.

[Good. I'm not excited to see you btw just thought it would be embarrassing if you fucked up even after I spent a whole night teaching you]

You rolled your eyes at him, knowing that it was his way of saying he was proud of you. Or maybe it wasn't, you didn't care. You'd keep lying to yourself to avoid the embarrassment.

After handing in the permission slips and ensuring all the girls were in the changing rooms, you made your way back to the courtyard where the bus was. Seeing that most of the stuff was already packed, you decided to hide on the bus to avoid any extra work from your coach.

You regretted it immediately as you saw Emika, Suna and BOTH of the Miya siblings sitting in the back. You turned your nose up and made an exaggerated sniff.

"It smells like bitch in here. Oh wait, never mind that's just Atsumu." You smiled. He rolled his eyes in response. "Hello to you too Y/N."

"Hey, blondie. You know I almost didn't recognize you without the black eye." you taunted.

He sighed. "Are you still hung up on that? I already apologized didn't I?"

"No, what you did was send a half-assed text message because your mother told you to after she beat your ass."

"What do I have to do for you to get over it?"

You pretended to think. "Apologize properly and maybe I'll consider letting you breathe the same air as me." You saw Suna and Osamu try to stifle their laughter.

"Fine. I'm deeply sorry for what I did. It was a terrible thing to do and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

"Apology accepted. I still don't like you though so get the fuck out of my seat."  Osamu and Emika laughed while he got up to sit behind you.

As he did, your phone rang with a Facetime call from sakusa. You answered and put the phone on speaker, seeing as you four were the only ones on the bus.