[31] SAKUSA THE SIMP

"What about this?" you asked as you pointed to the picture of a couple colouring a huge panda zentangle pattern.

"No."

"But-"

"No. We're not five for fucks sake."

You looked at him up and down. "If you can't colour in the lines just say that."

He flicked your forehead then swiped to the next picture. He was about to swipe again before you grabbed his hand to stop it. "What about baking?"

"In whose kitchen?"

"I'll clean up afterwards I swear."

"No."

"Ok fine. Let's have a fucking spa day!" You yelled exasperated.

"Only if I get to give you a full body massage," he glanced over at you.

"Are you serious?"

"No you fucking pervert."

"I mean I would appreciate it. My body is soooo cramped after practice today," you exaggeratedly rubbed your arms.

"If only I had a boyfriend with really nice hands who could massage them for me.." You trailed off while poking his biceps. He promptly slapped your hands off.

"I'm not your boyfriend."

You paused your oscar worthy acting. "Well do you want to be?"

"Yeah sure."

"Ok problem solved. Now as I was saying if only I had a boyfriend-"

"Please shut up. I am not getting you naked on the first date."

"Why can't you let me be a whore in peace?"

===

"Tase you in yo ballsack bzt bzt." Sakusa smacked your hands away from his pants as you two walked aimlessly through the aisles of the nearest Seiyuu.

"Do you even know what you're looking for?" he peered down at you

"Ingredients obviously."

"Then why the fuck are we in the baby aisle?"

"Because it smells nice." He exhaled sharply and grabbed you by your wrist pulling you towards the correct aisle.

"Imagine how stupid we must look right now," you chuckled tossing some flour into the basket he was carrying.

"Two teens dressed in formal clothes, masks and flip flops buying baking ingredients in the middle of the night. Sounds like a Wattpad story."

"Be the Tyler to my Emily." you teased as you reached for the sugar on the top shelf.

"How can I be your Tyler if you don't let me get stuff from the top shelf for you?" he asked, wrapping his arms around your midsection and resting his head on yours.

"Oh right. I'm supposed to be short and totally incapable of simple tasks."

"Pretty much." he reached around you to grab baking powder. After getting all that you need, you made your way to the beauty section per Sakusa's request. He needed a new nail file before practice tomorrow.

You ventured off further down the aisle towards the stacks of nail polish. Then ran back to your boyfriend who was still focused on choosing the right nail file.

Now you could've just asked like a normal person, but you knew Sakusa better than that. So instead you went straight to threatening him.

"If you don't make me paint your nails I swear to God I will start doing TikTok dances to this white emo mom music." You gestured to the store speakers that were playing some bullshit soft rock.