Dare me >:)

*clears throat* I'm the all awesome Marshall Lee the Vampire King *smirks*

I'm a thousand years old, but I'm biologically in my teens. I roam around in the land of Aaa with some of my best buds.

I'm so HOT, you guys can't get enough of me *smirks* no wonder I have a lot of die-hard fans out there,..

Author: Shut up! Don't get too full of yourself. :P

Marshall Lee: oh yeah? Admit it! You're also inlove with me, Miss Author *smirks, showing his one shiny fang*

Author: *blush* O////o *looks away*→_→ w-what!? No I'm not!!! You're not even close to my type of guys :P

ML: Really~ ?? Cause I saw you stare at my picture on your phone all night. I was even topless on that picture. Haha >:)

Author: Shut it! I was not doing that..all night.. it was only just a minute...

ML: oh! So you really were looking at my pictures! Haha! Busted!! >:D I know you can't resist my six-pack abs. *Looks at the author* hey what are you up to?

Author: *sitting in the corner, while clicking on the phone* *mutters* delete, good bye six-pack abs, delete, good bye gorgeous face,delete,delete. T^T

ML: *grabs the phone* he.he :P

Author: hey~ that's mine!!

ML: *floats above the author* I know it's yours. >:) *swings the phone*

Author: Give *jump* It *jump* back!! *Jump*. Damn!! Why can't I reach you!!

ML: cause your too short!! *Taps the author's head*

Author: Grrrrr,!! Marshall.Lee.Abadeer, Get Down Here This Instant,..or else..I'll stop writing this story!!

ML: *floats down* *hands the phone* here you go,..Mom!! Hahaha!! XD

Author: *growls* AAAAARGGH!!! MARSHALL!!!!!!!!!!