Dare 5

@_FlamePrince: I dare you to slap the author's pretty face (joke) I dare you to fight with me, because I'm bored. Anywhere, anytime.

Marshall Lee: such a warfreak. -___-

----------------------------------

Flame Prince: * baking lava cakes in the kitchen* hmm.hmm.hmmm.

Marshall Lee: *slams the door open and charges Flame Prince, kicks him to the ground andpunches his cheekmeat* Dare Accepted!!!

Flame Prince: D-are? What dare- Oh~ I remember. Atleast tell me you'd come fight me *arms cross*

Marshall Lee: I don't care, you said 'anytime, anywhere' remember? Now get up!!

Flame Prince: *stands up* right!

Marshall: whoever wins this FIGHT  GETS TO HAVE FIONNA!!! and the LOOZER NEVER EVER!! GOES NEAR FIONNA, EVER! AGAIN!!

Marshall Lee: *in his fighting stance* come on! Let's get this over with!!!

Flame Prince: *sigh* *readies fist* Come on!!..     *runs at Marshall with a burning fist*

Marshall Lee: *flies up in the air,dodging Flame Princes fiery punch,*

Flame Prince: grrr!! *flames go brighter and bigger* Come down here coward!!

Marshall Lee: mehehe :P no way!! *picks the frying pan in the closet and throws at Flame Prince*

Flame Prince: *frying pan hits Flame Prince's head* *growls*  *shoots fire balls at him*

Marshall Lee: *quickly dodges the fire balls* *the kitchen now burning from the fire*  *turns into a giant demon bat and attacks Flame Prince, wall break,bringing the fight outside*  *wrestles Flame Prince*

Flame Prince: *flames go bigger , burning Marshall arm, causing him to let go* aaaww!! *hisss!!*

Flame Prince: *turns into a giant Flame beast about the size of Marshall*  come at me!! *flames burning bigger*

Marshall Lee: tsk!! I'm a Vampire King and son of a demon, remember?  *cast a demon spell on himself, enveloping himself with a blue aura*  Fire Proof!!

Flame Prince: *summons a Circle of Fire around Marshall, and throws  very giant Fire Ball at him* taste mg FURY BALL!!

Marshall Lee: *turns into a small bat and flies up, escaping the giant fireball, then flies above Flame Prince, then turns into a giant demon bat again and slams his body onto Flame Prince* CANNON BAAALL!! Mwahahahaha!!

Flame Prince: *squished by Marshall's giant bat body* o-ouch! Grrrrr!!!  *pushes Marshall away from him* *stands up*

Marshall Lee: *flies up in the air* your DEAD NOW!!! I'M NOT GONNA LOOSE TO YOU FLAME FART!! FIONNA WILL BE MINE!!! *smirks* *sharp giant metal claws appear* 

Flame Prince: No!! FIONNA WILL BELONG TO ME!!! You are DEAD NOW!! *turns into a giant Flame Beast with wings and Flies up*

Marshall Lee: GRAAAAAAAAAAAH!! *flies forward, attacking Flame Prince with his sharp claws*

Flame Prince: HAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!.*Flies forward with his flame wings, about to atack Marshall*

Fionna: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING!!!???

Marshall and Flame Prince: *stops atacking* O_O

Author: YOU BETTER NOT BE FIGHTING OVER FIONNA HERE!!!!

Marshall And Flame Prince: *returns to their Normal forms and lands down on the ground*

Flame Prince: Yes! We were fighting over Fionna, I was about to win and own Fionna but...

Marshall Lee: No!! We weren't fighting over Fionna! *looks away*

Fionna: Who'se LUMPING IDEA WAS THIS!!???

Author and Marshall Lee: *points at Flame Prince*

Author: Flame Prince wanted to battle Marshall Lee, and both of them bet over you.

Marshall Lee: *slaps author* tsk!! *flies away*

Author: what was that for JERK!!??

Fionna: *walks over to Flame Prine* I don't care if it hurts me more but-  *quickly slaps Flame Prince on the cheeks*  *then storms off*

Author: .... that darnvamp slapped me -___- I'm gonna get him for this >:(

(picture of Marshall and FP fighting, kinda -___-)