Question 3

"I have a question ! author you ask if he has any sexual or romantic feeling towards you! haha"

Author: *blush* w-what?? N-no way!! I can't do that!!

Marceline: awww come on! It's a question from one of your readers! So go on babe!!

Author: I hope this doesn't cost me my life *gulps*

------------------------------------------

Marshall Lee: oh! Hey Author!!?? Where've you been? I was waiting for you so that we could watch 'Heat Signature 4' with me! It's gonna be so RAD!!

Author: *remembers* 'ask if he has any sexual or romantic feelings towards you' *thinks* glob! Glob! Glob! Am I gonna ask him that?? *snaps out* uuh Marshall? Why don't the o-others watch with us!?

Marshall Lee: meh! They already watched this, it's only you and me tonight *inserts the tape in the player,turns it on,turns the lights off and hops beside me on the couch*

Author: *remembers* 'it's only YOU and ME tonight' *shakes head* uuuh-ok

*TV turns on and title appears, 'Heat Signature 4'*

Authors: great! I get to see the sequels!!

Marshall Lee: yeah~ *rolls eyes* *takes a bite of the apple in the bowl*

Author: *glances at him* *thinks* Am I really gonna do this? Damn, why does the question have to be like this.

Marshall Lee: here it comes!! *stares at the TV*

Author: *thinks* here it goes! *looks at Marshall* ey Marshall??

Marshall: hmm?

Author: do...do...do..you have any..s-s-soda in your fridge!?? :S *thinks* damn! Why did I ask that!!

Marshall Lee: yeh duh~ don't get too nervous asking that. it's in my fridge.

Author: o-okey *runs to the kitchen*

(In the kitchen)

Author: *opens fridge* *squats down* *feels the cold breeze of the fridge* *sighs* why do I have to ask this stupid question? It's so embarassing... I mean, why don't I ask it casually, like 'Hey Marshall!? Do you have any sexual or romantic feelings towards me'?? Ey, I could do that. But knowing Marshall, he'd be like..uugh whatever,. Maybe I'll just skip this question. *sigh* *takes a soda then returns to the living room*

( O///o ) *blush* M-Marshall!!?? H-how long have you been standing there??

Marshall Lee: *smirks* a question huh? Well the answer is: no, yes, sometimes,when we're alone,. It's normal for us guys to feel that way. Meh- what'evs *leaves the kitchen*

Author: D: w-w-what!?? The lump just happened?? *collapses on the floor*