Dare 6

@Birdbearluv: "I dare you ... To tell Fiona that she looks so beautiful. If she blushes or gets embarrassed, tell her that you were only kidding. >:3"

Marshall Lee: That sounds like FUN!! Sure thing.

---------------------------------------------

Marshall Lee: *watches Fionna playing BMO on the couch* *flies over to Fionna and lands down close beside her on the couch* Sup Fi?

Fionna: Hey Marshy!! I'm playing Compy's castle, wanna play with?

Marshall Lee: meh- no thanks, that's a 'for-kids-game' , anyway, I wanna tell you something important.

Fionna: *stares at the video game* sure, knock yourself off.

Marshall Lee: You know how today is Valentines day?

Fionna: *still staring at the video gamr* yeah?

Marshall Lee: *thinks* she's not paying attention. *grabs the Video Game and throws it away*

Fionna: h-hey!! I Was almost gonna win! *frowns*

Marshall Lee: *grabs both her shoulders close* Just listen first ok?

Fionna: *distracted by Marshall's eyes* o-ok

Marshall Lee: *cups her soft cheek*

Fionna: his hands are so cold. *heart beating faster* *blushing hard* O///O

Marshall Lee: she's blushing already? Haha! *draws face close to her* *says her name slowly* Fionna.

Fionna: *blushing harder, and heart beating faster* w-what??

Marshall Lee: Fi-o-nna! Today is Valentines and I...want to say this a long time ago...You are so Beautiful. Whenever I look at you, it's like, you are the light in my dead life. Like you are the red in my dull grey sky,. You are so beautiful Fionna.

Fionna: O////O I...I...M-Marshall..T-thank yo-

Marshall Lee: *flicks her nose* meh- JUST KIDDING!!! HAHAHA man! You should have seen the flattered look on your face, you were so Blushing hard man!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fionna: *nerve twitch*  *shaking with anger* MARSHALL LEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *punches Marshall on the cheek hard*

Marshall Lee: *falls out of the couch and on the ground* *holds his cheek* OW! MAH CHEEKMEAT!!

Fionna: YOU JERK!! *kicks his guts* DON'T MESS WITH ME AGAIN!! *storms of*

Author: You should have considered the consequence before you accepted the dare, dum dum. :P

Marshall Lee: *frowns* oh- Shut it!!!