A Dream come True Ep 99 (Last Ep)

After a week of preparation, finally, the most awaited day arrived, the six were at the airport, a step closer to their dream, taking the blessings of their elders. Many people were there for cheering them up and applauding for them.

The people presented (scream): Make our Country proud! We love you guys.

Then Darshan and Adam arrived there. They were quite surprised to see them with a bouquet of flower.

"Where is your luggage?", asked Shivaay.

"Have a safe journey!", answered Adam. "And we are not coming with you."

"Sorry guys! Darshan and I thought that this is your music journey and when we started our, we had our first concert, we did it alone with just the blessings of elders", said Adam. "Today, we are just your teacher and we are to give the blessings of being a success and make us proud.

"No matter what! You know or lose and just remember you will be our winner always", said Darshan.

"Thank you so much"

"That's not fair! We thought that you guys will go, that's why I baked some extra cookies", exclaimed Smriti.

"Don't worry! We'll have the fresh one after their departure", grinned Adam.

"The passenger on the board number 11 are required to do their verification", announced that lady in the counter. "And do proceed inside! Thank you!

"I think we should...",

"Best of luck guys"

"Keep in touch through video calling"

"Yes dad"

"We'll keep on updating on social media", grinned Rudra.

"I think we are going to create an account on Instagram", exclaimed Mr Sumit Sachdev. "No, actually Ashlesha do...

"Don't you have an account on social media?", asked Mr Roy. "How boring?"

"I'll help you to create one", said a voice at Sumit back"

"Aunty!", cried Bhavya, ran towards her and hugged her.

"Best of luck guys", Ashlesha gave them a flying kiss.

"Oho!! Tum to bahut modern ho Gaye, Ronit", added Krutika.

"Bye beta", Smriti hugged Gauri.

"Take care Om"

They went inside and Rudra encountered that lady who they had a small argument.

"Best of luck and make us proud", gave them a flying kiss.

"Thank you"

"Wait! Waiittt".

"Yes!", Rudra halted

Autograph please!"

"Hmm! ...

Rudra signed his first and the rest did too. Then after all the verification, they board the flight where everyone was cheering them up. They were so happy and emotional. The six board in the flight.

The air hostess: Please do remain seated and fasten your seat belt.

The flight take off.