A Dream come True Ep 76

Anika and Rudra came to search for the next clue at the chemistry laboratory.

"Rudra! Quick"

"Don't worry, I think nobody will catch our speed", Rudra said confidently.

"Oh! Yeah! Your brother Shivaay will detect his first... Then your confidence will shatter into pieces"

"Oh! Come on..."

"By the way Anika... Tell me honestly...."

Anika was moving around in the laboratory for searching the clue. Rudra kept saying his thoughts about the relationship between him and Bhavya.

"You know Anika... Bhavya is quite strict and you know... She never listens to the next person opinion and does whatever she wants"... said Rudra... "Anika... Tell me... "

Rudra didn't see Anika in the chemistry laboratory.

"Anika! Anika...", screamed Rudra. "Where are you?

"I think I was talking to myself", wondered Rudra.

He kept on yelling. Nobody answered. He searched for her in the entire laboratory. Rudra kept on screaming. "Anika! Anika"...
Then he saw a light, coming from the medicines room. Rudra moved towards it slowly.

"Anika! Please don't play such prank with me otherwise I will... I will... ", stammered Rudra. " I will tell Shivaay..."

He approached the room slowly. His footstep could be count. Rudra was damn scared and kept on calling "Anika's name and saying not to play such prank with him. He saw someone standstill inside. He moved towards it as slowly as he could and his lips were uttering only the name of Anika.

"Anika! Anika"

He moved slowly toward that room. Rudra was damn scared. Sweat was flowing from his forehead. He was about to cry when Anika screamed from that room.

"Rudra! Rudraaaa...."

Shivaay was passing through the laboratory to search for the next clue and heard Anika screaming. He halted and went near the room but Gauri stopped him.

"Let's go Shivaay"

"Hmm! Did you hear Anika's scream?", asked Shivaay.

"No bro!"

"Let's go and our next clue will be at..."

"Let's go sister-in-law"

Shivaay and Gauri proceed to the Human values and religion study classroom. But something unexpected awaited them.

"Where is that classroom?", asked Shivaay in a tired tone of voice.

"Let's go ahead"

"I'm tired, Anika..."

"Anika... I'm Gauri, Omkara's wife"

"Sorry! Let's go..."

Finally, they arrived in the classroom. But it was locked. A big lock could be seen on it. They felt disappointed.

"Shit man! What the f***?"

"Relax Shivaay! We will do something..."

Shivaay found a sticky note on the door.

Sticky note:

"A glooming peace this morning with it brings; The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head: Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things; Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished: For never was a story of more woe Than this of Juliet and her Romeo."

"What is this now?"

"Relax Shivaay! It's a Shakespeare quote"

"Yeah right! Romeo and Juliet"

"The quote is so cute... "

"Indeed"

"I only remember this one - "Three words dear Romeo, Good night Indeed", added Shivaay.

"Wow! Fan of Shakespeare"

"But you are an Admirer of Shakespeare"

"Hmm"

"Let's search for the next clue", said Shivaay.

"It's inside..."

"But it's lock", said Shivaay by rubbing his forehead.

"Let me think", said Gauri by peeping from the door keyhole.

Omkara and Bhavya were proceeding towards the biology classroom. Suddenly Omkara saw Gauri peeping there.

"What she is doing?", wondered Omkara.

" Omkara! Omkara"

"What happened Bhavya?"

"Let's go"

Bhavya and Omkara reached the biology room. But they were confused about which classroom they should go to.

"Biology 1"

"Biology 2"

"Bhavya, read the clue again", ordered Omkara.

"It's written..."

"Forget it... It's Biology 2"

"How?", asked Bhavya by putting her hand in her waist.

"Duffer... Biology 2 is the laboratory of Bioplants"

"What? Bioplants??"

"Bioplants is a Biology laboratory name was set by Mr Kapoor in 1992"

"Wow! Good knowledge"

"Let's go inside now..."

They entered the laboratory. It was full of dust, dead leaves and plants all around. It seemed impossible to walk and find anything there.

...

So the Ep 76 is here!

"How will they tackle the issue they are facing?"
Dust and Dead plant .. Lock ..Anika's scream
.
.
.
Thank you for your support and love ❤️.
Note: I will be updating very rarely as my classes have resumed.
.
.
Thank you so much 💕
"I respect your decision 👊" Thanks 💜
Stay Safe and take care 😘🙏
.
.
.
Love, Ashu♥️