A Dream come True Ep 13

UNIVERSITY:

UNIVERSITY:

The six arrived early despite they went to sleep late. They decorated the music class. After decorating, the girls were applying make up and the boys were styling their hair.
Shivaay came near Anika.

"May I ask you something?",asked Shivaay to Anika.

"Sure! GO ahead", replied Anika.

Shivaay: Nothing! Just forget it!

Anika: What? Please don't hesitate... GO AHEAD...

Shivaay: Nothing! I just forget what to ask.

Omkara intervened.

Omkara: Anika, why don't you have chose music?

Anika:I wanted to do that, actually my my voice note is a bit... You know..

Omkara: we are not born perfect... We have to make us perfect. Hope you had understand my message.

Rudra was going to the washroom but he could not as he saw Adam and Darshan coming toward the class. He came inside and informed them. They turned off the lights and and hid in the corners. Suddenly they heard the bell rang.

"Oh gosh! The bell had rang",said Shivaay.

Rudra: Guys, don't worry... Sir won't attend the assembly today.

Gauri: Yahh! Don't worry guys!

Anika: keep quiet! Someone may heard us.

Unfortunately Adam and Darshan went to attend the assembly.

Assembly Hall:

Principal: Good morning students! How are you? Today one of our staff have his birthday today. Let's wish him a happy birthday.

Adam whispered in the ears of Darshan: Thank God, we attend the assembly, otherwise...

Principal: I will request Mr Levine to sing a happy birthday song for him. As he is the youngest teaching staff, my assistant and I had arranged a small surprise for him.