A Dream come True Ep 64

"How can we sort this out?" , asked Omkara.

"It's up to you guys", said Darshan.

"What happened to Blake Shelton?", The six said in chorus.

"Ohh! You still speak in chorus", uttered Adam. "Don't bother about him, he is gone forever"

"Yes, guys... Think about this issue", said Darshan.

"Guys! Excuse me",

Varun Badola left the room.

"Sir, who is handling the post of the principal?", asked Bhavya.

"Actually, nobody"

"We'll just be back", said Darshan.

He left the room along with Adam Levine. He locked the room from inside. The six was sitting silently and were busy in their phone. Varun, Darshan and Adam was peeping from the window.  Suddenly Omkara phone rang which had make them scared.

"Sorry",

Omkara took the phone call which was not clearly sounding. He moved toward the door and then they learned that the room were locked from outside. Still Omkara tried to open the door but in vain.

"It won't open Om" added Shivaay. 

He insisted on opening it by which he got hurt in his hand.

"Ouch"

"Ommm", screamed the five.

They rushed towards him and surrounded him. They all were patting him. Shivaay removed his handkerchief and tied it on his finger.

"Om, is it hurting badly?", asked Rudra.

"No"

"Omkara, take this pill", said Anika. "You'll feel better"

"Here is water", offered Bhavya.

The three were overwhelmed by seeing their bond.

"They looked so cute", added Darshan.

"I'm fine", said Omkara rudely. "Thanks for the help which I wasn't in need"

"Omkara", screamed Gauri. "Enough now! If you said any word to them , I perhaps forgot our relationship and may do something which I don't want"

"Are you taking these people side?", asked Omkara. "Have you forgot what they did?"

"Omkara, I'm sorry about it... I wasn't in sense", cried Om.

"What you guys did with me?," cried  Rudra " Was it fair"

"I'm sorry Rudra", apologized Omkara. "My intention was not that"

"Keep your fucking sorry with you", shouted Rudra. "You guys crushed me and my dream... Bloody ..."

Rudra was shattered and cried and was handled by Bhavya.