A Dream come True Ep 16

It was Adam Levine, the music teacher. He told them not to help Anika. The six refused to do so.

Adam: if you guys do so, I will not teach you music anymore. And if you don't want this to happen. Don't help that girl.

Shivaay: Excuse me, sir, I respect you and we all do. That's don't mean you will rule our life. This is our life. We will live it according our rules. We agree that some rules must be followed and we respect that. We request you not interfere in our life. You are a teacher, stay as you need to.

Gauri:We will definitely support Anika. You can't order us like this.

Bhavya: we are not your puppet, we are your students. So behave as a teacher, not like parents..

Omkara: And yes, Mr Levine, I think you must calm down and have some chilled water...

Adam: I know what I should do and I don't need advice from you useless students, who don't even anything about the subject I am teaching you.

Rudra: Sir, I think you are changing the track, we were talking about something else... And you are...

Darshan saw that six students and Adam are arguing. He came there and intervened in the argument.

Darshan: What happened guys? It is a canteen for god sake... Stop arguing.

Adam warned the six and told them not to come for the music session. He was about to leave the canteen. Darshan held his hand.

Darshan: Wait Adam!

Adam: I am leaving and I know you don't want to see my face.

Darshan: a few minutes ago, you were telling them useless.. let me give you a demo of these useless people.

Adam: What?

Darshan: Do you remember the notes guys which Adam sir gave you to memorize by heart?

Shivaay: Actually sir, it was not notes, it was a lyrics of a song.

Gauri: Yes sir, it was a lyrics.

Bhavya: Mine was Senorita.

Rudra: Me too!

Darshan: These are useless students Adam... What was yours Shivaay?

Shivaay: my is What lovers do.

Omkara: Mine was Dusk till dawn

Gauri: me too...

Darshan turned Adam face toward his students.

"See them, and you are calling them useless", exclaimed Darshan.

Darshan: Now I will show you what a useless person can't do.

He ordered Bhavya and Rudra to sing the Senorita song.

Rudra and Bhavya:

Bhavya
I love it when you call me Senorita
I wish I could pretend, I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh ooh la la la
Oh I should be running
Oh you keep me coming for you

Rudra
Land in Miami
The air was hot from summer rain
Sweat dripping off me

"See Adam, your useless students, their tone and vocals sat perfect",said Darshan to Adam.

Darshan asked Gauri and Omkara to sing their song.