A Dream come True Ep 20

"Who is it now?", exclaimed Darshan. He went to open the door.

Darshan: Good morning! Who are you aunty?

She was Smriti Irani who came to delivered breakfast for Mr Adam Levine from Mihir Eternity Restaurant. Darshan asked her for a second. He went inside and asked Adam if he had ordered any breakfast from any restaurant. He nodded his head.

Adam: it's from the Mihir Eternity Restaurant.

Gauri: What??? Grandma restaurant!

Adam: it's your grandma restaurant... It must be delicious then.

Gauri: No... I mean It's delicious... Why did you...

Smriti heard Gauri voice. Without any delay, she barged in and saw Gauri.

"Gauri", she shouted.

"Grandma" , stammered Gauri.

Gauri: You! What are you doing here? Where are the delivery boy?

Smriti(angry): What are you doing here?

Gauri: I told you in the morning, I will be here.

Smriti: You told me that you are going to Raval penthouse.

Darshan interrupted.

Darshan: Excuse me Aunty, I am Darshan Raval.

Smriti: ohhh! Nice house...

Darshan: Thank you!

Darshan asked Smriti to have breakfast with them. Smriti refused but Darshan insisted.

Someone knocked the door.

"It's open, come in", answered Darshan.

An aged women came in. She was staring at them.

Shivaay: Grandma!

Omkara: You and here!

She seemed quite angry. Everybody greeted her. Smriti saw her and tried to recognized her.

"Oh my goodness! Krutika Desai", said excitedly Smriti.

" Smriti Irani", exclaimed Krutika.

They hugged each. "They are friends", whispered Rudra in Omkara's ears.

Krutika: Long time!

Smriti: Yaah! You are still the same.

Krutika: look at you, you eat so much that's why you had gained weight.

Everyone giggled.

Smriti: it seemed you don't eat much.

Nakul intervened.

"Grandma is on dieting", said Nakul.

Krutika stared at him. She asked Smriti if it is her house. Before Smriti could say anything. Krutika started to scold her grandsons for lying to her.

"You guys told me that you are going to Raval house. So what are doing at Smriti house? ", exclaimed Krutika.

Smriti was again about to tell her that it is not her house but Krutika asked her to stay quiet.  She asked her grandsons to give an answer. Darshan interrupted.

"Aunty, it's my penthouse and I am Darshan Raval", he said. 

" It's not my house", exclaimed Smriti.

Shivomru hugged Krutika to make her calm. Adam asked her to join them for breakfast.

"Ohh! Thank you! I am famished", said Krutika.

Krutika asked Adam if he is his grandsons friend. Adam replied no. He told her that he is their music teacher. They were having breakfast with some small conversation. Again someone knocked the door.

"Not again",said Darshan.

Adam was about to go but Darshan stopped him. He went to answer it.

It was Sumeet, Ashlesha and one of his friend.

Darshan: Good morning!

Sumeet: Good morning... Actually Darshan, he is my friend Mr Ronit Roy.

Ronit: Good morning... Sorry I just came with him.. I am just fan of Adam Levine and of course of yours

Darshan: Thank you! Please come in.

Adam asked Anika to bring the ketchup sauce from the refrigerator. Ronit greeted everyone. He hugged Adam and took a selfie with him.

"I am a huge fan of yours", exclaimed Ronit Roy.

Darshan asked them to join for breakfast. Ronit sat on the place of Anika. Smriti and Krutika were looking at him as they know him. Anika saw a man sitting at her place. She couldn't saw him properly as he was facing back to him. She seemed furious as she never shared anything and allowed anybody to take her place.  She came near him and patted his shoulder.

"Hey you Mr , it's my seat", exclaimed Anika.

...

Ep 20 is here.  Hope you like the story.
Precap : What will be the reaction Ronit Roy when he saw Anika?

Do comment and vote.

Love, Ashu ♥️