A Dream come True Ep 95

Due to the chopper, they reached the airport half minutes before the flight to take off.  According to Smriti dadi, Mr Roy took  a flight of  UAE Singapore but she didn't see the flight board.

"Bro! Look at the flight board, no Singapore plane are about to take off", pointed Rudra.

"Yaah! Only two international flights are about to take off... South Africa and Malaysia"

"It can't be South Africa... Then Malaysia as far I know Mr Sachdev have been contributing to the Well - Afri Hospital",added Shivaay.

"Ohh yes! Anika told me last time that Mr Roy have a fashion boutique which Anika will be leading after its renovation" exclaimed Rudra.

"So! It's Malaysia..."

They rushed to the counter and asked the stop the flight of Malaysia 609 immediately as it consists a default which may risk the life of the passengers.

"What are you talking about sir?", asked the lady. " We had already checked the flight a few minutes before"

"You know what... Go to hell", said Shivaay angrily.

"Sorry aunty, my bro... Leave it", Rudra ran behind Shivaay.

"Aunty? Security... Security...", screamed the lady. "Stop them... They are intruders"

Shivaay kept on running and reached near the gate but he was held by the security guards. Rudra hid behind a pillar.

"Leave me! I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi",yelled Shivaay.

"No matter who you are",added the security. "For us you are an intruder"

"Listen to me! It's important... Stop the flight of Malaysia ... Please!"

"The flight is about to take off"

Rudra was the only option to do something. Despite being held by the guards, his eyes was looking for Rudra.

"Rudra! Do something" said Shivaay's inner voice.

Rudra wasn't having any clue what to do. The lady came to the guards and told them that one boy is with him. Rudra thought of an idea. He crawled to that lady counter. When the lady reached the the counter, without wasting time, he grabbed the lady mouth and asked her to keep quiet. And there Shivaay kept on pledging the guards to let him go.

"Please! Help us", cried Rudra to the lady.

"Hmmm! Hmmm... Lllleeeavvve mmmmiiii"

"Please listen me once! To stop the plane is very important to us and you know what ... listen to this", cried Rudra.

Rudra made the lady a voice message of Gauri which made her emotional. She started crying. Rudra was wondering why she was crying. He left her and asked to stop crying.

"There are an emergency check out in the flight of Malaysia", said that lady in the mic. "We request the manager to kindly go and check it before it's take off"

"See! I told you there are an emergency check out", shouted Shivaay.

The flight stopped which make everyone wondering what's happening. The pilot couldn't announced about the default as he has the fear of losing his job.

"Hello, respective passengers, we just got a news that the weather is deteriorating in the north", announced the Air Hostess. "We might take off after a clear signal. Thank you for your understanding.

The passengers started to murmur among themselves. Some of the air hostess are serving some refreshments. Shivaay and Rudra reached the plane with the help of the mechanic expert of the plane. He searched for Anika everywhere. Rudra's eye was searching for Bhavya. Both of them was sitting with their dad and uncle. They approached them.

"Anika"

"Shivaay",said by stand up.

"Rudra! Your here..."

"Bhavya"

"What you guys doing here?", asked Mr Roy.

"We are here to take them with us", said Rudra rudely.

"You can't",grinned Sumeet.

"Sir, we request you to please take Anika and Bhavya with us as you know the show is very important to us", requested Shivaay with folded and teared eyes.

"Papa! ..."

"She is my daughter and I know what I'm doing", answered Mr Roy.

"No! You don't...", said Rudra.

"Yes uncle! You don't! You are just strangling your daughter dream", screamed Shivaay.

"Don't create a scene and stop screaming".

"Please sir! I request you to let Anika and Bhavya to come with us"

"Come on Anika! Stand up for yourself! It's high time now", motivated Shivaay. "Don't let your dream go, Bhavya"

"Okay! Now Anika and Bhavya will decide if they want to go with you or with us", added Mr Roy.

"Okay! This decision will change your life", said Sumeet.

"Uhmm! Papa..."

"See! Anika chose me and now get lost", said Mr Roy in excitement.

"What's your decision Bhavya?", asked Rudra.

"Uhmm uncle..."

"We got your answer girls"

Shivaay and Rudra was about to get down the plane but they were stopped by Anika and Bhavya.

"We'll come with you to make our dream come true"

"Papa! I'm sorry"

"Sorry uncle"

...

Ep 95 is here!
Thank you for your support and love.
Do vote and comment!

Love, Ashu ♥️