A Dream come True Ep 21

Ronit Roy turned back and saw her daughter Anika.

"Dad",said Anika with a shock expression on her face.

"Anika", exclaimed Ronit.

He stood up and asked Anika that what she is doing here?

"I told you yesterday, I'll be here for some work", replied Anika.

Then Smriti screamed....." Ronit Roy". Everybody looked at her. She told Krutika that he is Ronit Roy, our Ronu.  But Krutika still didn't recognized him. She hugged her.

Smriti: long time... You are so hard..gym...shymm and all. Nice body!!!

Ronit: Look at you.. You changed a lot...

Smriti: Where were you so long? No contact. No phone call...

Ronit: After University, I was sent to America to further studies. Then my career , wedding and family. I just got involved in all this. By the way, what's your occupation and life?

Smriti: I run a restaurant....

Ronit: Let me guess... it's Mihir Eternity Restaurant.

Smriti: Right guess!

Anika whispered in Gauri's ears: I think they have a deep relationship... Were they in a relationship?
Gauri stared at Anika.

Suddenly Krutika screamed: "Ronuuuuuuuuu".

Again, they were shocked. Adam's toast fell out of his mouth.

She hugged Ronit.

Krutika: How are you?

Ronit: I am fine... Sorry I didn't recognized you.

Smriti intervened by saying: "you fool, she is Krutika Desai.

Ronit: The hot and sexy  Krutika Desai.

Smriti: Yaaah...

Shivaay whispered in Omru's ears: He knows grandma very well. I think they were in a relationship.
Omkara stared at Shivaay.

Ronit: You became quite old now.

Krutika: Shut up! Otherwise.... you know....The Ragging...

Shivaay: What Ragging grandma?

Darshan requested them to be seated and continue the breakfast and conversation. Ronit was about to ask Anika about the place. Darshan intervened.

"This is my penthouse and I am Darshan Raval, your child are here for the fashion contest which we will be held on Tuesday", exclaimed Darshan.

Ronit: Thanks for clearing the confusion.

Krutika dropped the topic of ragging. She introduced her grandsons to Ronit. Ronit introduced Anika to the Krutika.
Ronit saw the two girls and were confused about Smriti granddaughter.  He waved at both. Sumeet introduced him to her niece Bhavya. Then he got to know Gauri is Smriti granddaughter.

Ronit: I didn't know my friend would become so old very soon.
"I hope you guys introduction are over. Let me introduce myself, I am Adam Levine and your students teacher", intervened Adam.

They were having to their breakfast along with some chit chat.

"Mr Roy, can I asked you a question?", asked Shivaay.

"Okay! Go ahead!", replied Ronit.

" Why you didn't let Anika to choose music as subject in the University?",asked Shivaay.

" I was going to ask the same question to you Mr Roy. Your daughter had a great voice and her tone and vocals sat well when she sang",added Adam.

Ronit left the table followed by Smriti and Krutika.

....

So Ep 21 is here.
Precap: A secret would be revealed after the fashion show.
Do comment
Do vote

Special thanks to FathimaHameed4 who always support me through her wonderful comments all the time.

Love, Ashu♥️