Base - Chapter 4

Y/n POV
I feel my senses come back to me one by one, once my hearing came back I could pick out what was happening around me.
"W-What? Why is she here!"
"Sapnap shut up! She's still asleep"

...

"Why is she asleep... in MY room?"
Wait what?! I'm where?
I refuse to open my eyes and I continue to pretend to be asleep.

"I don't know where to put her! She literally just passed out!"
"W-What?"
"I think she's dehydrated"
"What? You're making no sense!"
"I couldn't sleep, I went for a walk found myself at the stadium and soon enough y/n showed up and started training. Long story short we 1v1 and then techno came and they duelled. We were going to clean up and she just passed out! I couldn't take her to L'manburg because we're not allowed in and no one is going to be up at 3 in the fucking morning!"

...

"That's fair enough... but why my room?"
"Because I'm tired and she was kicking me the whole way here" George groaned.
"Wait what?"
"Good luck!" I hear a door shut and Sapnap groan.

He sighs and sits down next to me... I'm guessing on his bed. I feel him push my hair behind my ear and slowly brush through it. He sighs again.

"I'm really sorry y/n... I know you're not going to hear this but I'm sorry for how I treated you before, I was in denial of my feelings for you and I guess I only l noticed them when you left..."
F-Feelings? No way... he left the same?

I felt tempted to open my eyes and shout how I felt about him... but I couldn't... because deep down... I was still scared of him...

"I'm sorry..." he trailed off.

I felt my cheeks heat up as he placed a small kiss on my forehead and hopped into bed facing away from me.

Time Skip
I hadn't felt myself fall asleep while sitting in Sapnaps bed... but I can't say the same for him.
At one point Sapnap had rolled over and bagan to pull me closer. It scared the shit out of me... but what was I supposed to do? Push his arm back? No!... that could wake him...

I open my eyes deciding it would be best to be gone before he wakes up. The sun blinds me the second my eyes open causing me to groan louder than expected. I hear Sapnap mumble from behind me and my heart stops. Please don't wake up, please, please PLEASE...
He stops mumbling and the room goes quiet.

After finding a way out of his arms I find myself sitting on the edge of the bed. From the position of the sun it can't really be that late... L'manburg would still be asleep. I look around and then down at myself. Shit...
Where is my axe?... fucking hell
I stand up from the bed and approach the door. A quick snoop around the base for it won't hurt... and if it's not here i can just check the stadium before heading home.

The door opens with a creak making me cringe with each centimetre it opens. Once I eventually get out and close the door without waking Sapnap I turn down the hallway and start my adventure. The first door looked like a kitchen, second looking like a dining/meeting room, third bathroom, and the fourth was a toilet. Ok... door number 5. The door opens with a creak just like the rest.

I leak my head into the room and feel my instincts take over dropping myself lower. I hear a thump in the doorframe next to me and I turn my head to see an axe wedged into it. I look back around the room and see the owner of the axe.
"What the fuck Dream! You could've hit me!"
"I-I could've hit yo-? Never mind! What are you doing here!"
"I don't know! You tell me!" He stays quiet for a moment before standing up and retrieving his axe.

"You hungry?"
"W-What?"
"Are.You.Hungry? We can figure out why you're here when the others wake up"
"Yeah I could eat"
"Of course you can, but the question is: Are you going to?"
"Yeah? Why wouldn't I?"
"I don't know, you tell me" he says leaving the room down the hall. I push my thoughts away and follow after him.